• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Related Nicknames

Sunday Mike

Birdie Member
I'm called Sunday Mike because in the last 4+ years I've missed 6 Sunday mornings at Buffalo Ridge. After about a year people were saying "That guy is here every damn Sunday." So I got saddled with 'Sunday'.
Any other disc golf related nicknames out there?
Remember it's not a nickname if you gave it to yourself!!!

I was looking to move from my DX Rocs to something in a premium plastic and I saw that Star Sharks were coming out in Q4 2006 so I started asking for them in September. They didn't actually come out until December but ever since then, I've had the nickname Star Shark.

Recently I get the occasional "meatwad" because of a buzzz I got from agent peadbody with meatwad from AquaTeenHungerForce dyed on it.

When I worked at the prison the inmates called me Frisbee because I played DG.

If I were an inmate and being called frisbee I would be worried, does that mean I get tossed around easily from inmate to inmate?

There's a guy in my local club who is sometimes called "Mike the Machine." If you've ever seen him putting you know why.

there's a group of people that we refer to as the "douche group" cause:

a. they throw at least 2 drives per tee
b. they don't shut up, EVER

there's a group of people that we refer to as the "douche group" cause:

a. they throw at least 2 drives per tee
b. they don't shut up, EVER

My Sunday morning group is quite loud. I often feel really bad for the people in the neighborhood. Their property values must suck because of us.
But we do play really fast!!!

i don't care if you're loud. it's the constant chatter while i'm putting or driving that drives me nuts.

speaking of neighbors, there's one hole where a house is close by the teepad at Rogers Lakewood. my brother griplocked the hell out of a valk and screams "F**KKKKKK!" and then a faint, distance voices squeaks "F**k you too..." but it was so nonthreatening sounding that we just cracked up. must be nice to be that guy, sneak on to the course when it's locked up, or do it just to not pay the parking fee :thmbup:

We have one guy who SCREAMS, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Buh, buh, buh, buh, buh, buh, buh, buh, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Everytime someone goes out of bounds...and we have instilled ALOT of extra OB for the Sunday morning round. I'm actually quite surprised none has called the cops on us. He needs a good nickname.

Latest posts