• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR 10K in 2010 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cedar Hill Park
Barfield Crescent Park

I really enjoy this site and credit it for pretty much everything that I know about disc golf. As for features, maybe add another feature in the disc browser. Instead of looking to see what discs people have, we could browse and see what discs people want.

Thanks Tim for the great site and the giveaway opportunity. Also, thanks to Fade for donating the cool bags. My favorite two courses played at this point are.

Whistler's Bend, Roseburg OR
and
Turner Park, Grand Prairie, TX

To enter, just reply to this forum thread and answer a few fun questions.
  • Your 2 favorite courses (extra points for linking them so we can all check them out!)
  • Any comments on/suggestions for DGCR that you'd like to share (optional)

My favorite 2 courses:
1. Pickard Park in Indianola, IA
*This course is incredible. Beautifully kept and challenging. A few of the Discraft team said it was a
*favorite as well. Longer than a few may like from the longs, but very fun from either tee.
2. McHose Park in Boone, IA
*A very difficult course. The lower 9 are some of the most challenging holes I've ever played. It is a
*long course that will humble almost any player. The outdoor hike itself is well worth the time.

A close third would have been Walnut Ridge in Johnston, IA.

Comments/Suggestions:
1. Keep it going Tim, the site is awesome. Congrats on 10K when it happens.
2. I'm sure it has been said, but an on the fly scorebook app for the iPhone/Android would be great.
*Not necessarily easy, but great. I'm sure there is at least one member around here that would be
*willing to give it a shot.

Indian Hills Community College DGC

Bryan Lake DGC

Suggestion: Maybe being able to do a search through your own or others' forum posts rather than all forum posts. This would be like if you wanted to link to a post you made a while back about a certain form or post, or maybe Threeputt made a post a while back that you wanted to link to a noobie. Very minor, this site is very well done.

My 2 favorite courses are:

#1 Flip city- http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=468
#2 Branstrom DGC- http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1037

Im so glad I found the site, its been an amazing tool for finding new courses I havent played before, I love the market place and chatting with disc golfers from other states in the forums too, Id like to see an official disc review section, pretty much every suggestion I have to improve the site has been covered by another member already. Thanks for continuing to improve my favorite site Tim!!

My two favorite courses that don't rhyme with Chip Mity or Odlechild and that haven't been in the top 10 at one point or another...

Sugaree - Linville, NC
The Lodge: Island Course - Pawhuska, OK

Can't wait to see the Trophy/Badges system completed and implemented. Also, the ability to enter scores via a webpage on my iphone as an addon to the already awesome course locator would be sweet.

Thanks Tim.

Favorites...

Winter Park, Kewaunee WI

Blueberry Hill - Highbridge Hills, WI

Comments/Suggestions...

Add a way to sort reviews (or weight reviews) by the experience of the reviewer (i.e. number of courses he/she played).

Add a way to 'Browse Courses' and sort by rating based on TR Only status.

Make the Top 10 a Top 25 (just smaller font or rearrange the homepage)

Require more than 10 reviews to be listed in Top 10.

Get or encourage more people to upload photos to this site!

KEEP THIS SITE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add a way to exclude courses already Wishlisted from my searches (can already exclude those I've played).

"The Rivery" and "Wilco" are my two fave's.

I love the course photo of the day but wish it could change more often than every 24 hours. It would be cool to see a new random pic every hour.

Winter Park - kewaunee,wi
Black Bear Creek - Crandon, wi

i love this site... and use it almost daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts