• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR 10K in 2010 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
favourties

Patapsco Valley State Park http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=250
Two new teepads, two baskets per hole, long-to-long (aka The Punisher, aka the Green Monster) just over 9200 feet.

Walnut Creek Park http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=785
Two tee locations, two pin positions (some with two baskets) per hole. Come play in Oct-Nov when the foliage is changing colour, and entry is free!

Comments: let's have more reviews, course guides, hole info, and pertinent details under the links/files tab!

Favorite Courses:
Idlewild
Holler In The Hills

Suggestions:
None

Comments:
Timg, thank you for DGCR!, and for all the effort put forth to provide us with the best disc golf site on the web. Congrats on all the success!

Favorite courses:
The course I learned on and still love to go play despite the crowds, Morley Field.
The course with some of the best scenery, and epic holes I've played, Ski Sunrise.

My suggestion for the site is making the wishlisted and favorited buttons on the course page work to take courses off the lists as well as adding them.

Thanks for an awesome site and another awesome giveaway Tim!

Hillcrest Park- Carthage, NC
Glen C. Hilton Park- Hickory, NC

Love the site, keep up the great work!

FAVORITE COURSES
Beaver Creek Resort: Only a few minutes from my place and played above 10,000 feet in altitude. Lots of variety and plenty of difficulty plus the views can't be beat.

Colorado Mountain College - Leadville: Amazing, rustic mountain course with ridiculous views of some of the tallest peaks in the U.S. Play at sunset for the real show.

COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS
Some of these I may have already PM's to you Tim...
  • Add a private, non-public notes field in the scorebook
  • Ability to remove pictures uploaded by yourself to a course's page
  • More visibility for the "Guide" feature on a course's page

Thanks for putting on this contest!

My two favorite courses right now are:

Basil Marella This course is all woods and the "back 9" has a lot of crazy elevation changes and some water in play!

And

Parma DGC This is the "next big thing" in Rochester! This course has tons of signature holes and a lot of variation! With cement tee pads looming closer, this course will be Champion Caliber!

I still want a mobile version of the score book!
Also for the site's health I think we should post flyers in disc stores, and post disc stores on the nearest course page.

\/\/

My Favorite Courses

My two favorites would have to be:

City Park, Pueblo, Colorado. One of the oldest courses and it's my local course. I play here daily, year round.

Brent Baca Memorial, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Catch this course with perfect weather and it's heaven. Very well designed.

My only suggestion would be the ability to put pictures in order after they are posted.

Congrats DGCR!

Status
Not open for further replies.