• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR 10K in 2010 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, don't know how to link.
Kensigton tobbagan mi.
Ponds at lakeshore mi.
Love the site. iPhone app would be sweet

My favorites always seem to change but today I will go with...

Seven Oaks in Nashville. It is an older course with lot's of personality. It seems to have had lots of sweat and blood put in it from the local volunteers. Very nostalgic.

Perkerson Park in Atlanta. You really have to see it in person to appreciate it. It's almost perfect. It is temp right now but when it gets concrete, signs, and other amenities it could be a top 10 course.

I had to really dig deep to find a suggestion...
It has to do with using the course tracker. It would be nice if the filter would remember my personal settings from the action list rather than returning to the default settings on each visit.

Great Job!

My two favorites:
Hawk Hollow
Nockamixon

The site is only getting better and better with people contributing reviews and ideas - probably the best site for meaningful disc golf cultural exchange on the web.

You (Tim) seem to always keep an open mind and allow for real user feedback which, I think, is what has created this group who is willing to share ideas and share in the work of DGCR.

My two favorite courses

Deerfield Park in Mt. Pleasant -- Awesome mix of long and short, left and right and through the elevation makes it a great course.

Tittabawassee Trails in Freeland -- The name says it all ! Actually a really fun course. Love the water hazards and mix of shots.

More people make the site better, bigger reviews and pictures !

Status
Not open for further replies.