• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2010

Saw Back-to-Back a little over a month ago on my card at Veterans Park hole #9. A 50+ year old(Darryl) followed by a 13 year old(Jake). It was crazy, age difference and first was a backhand turnover followed by a forehand S-turn.

My son and I had an ace on back to back rounds at Oak grove in Ca. playing it for the first time when visiting LA.
Me hole 3 my son hole 12 or 13 over a ravine

i have actually seen a guy throw a disc and ace the hole, then throws another disc on the same hole and ace it again

seen something similiar: kid had the box>ace, ran and brought it back for sigs and threw again w/ everyone else and aced it again w/ the same disc.

My son and I had an ace on back to back rounds at Oak grove in Ca. playing it for the first time when visiting LA.
Me hole 3 my son hole 12 or 13 over a ravine

Both of those are quality Aces.
DSCJNKY

I got B2B ACES back on Fri, 6/20/92 at Redan Park (Rosewood-DeKalb DGC) in Redan, GA.

Hole #11 - long position 205 ft, white Vortex, hyzered in dead center - CHING!!!

Hole #12 - long position 242 ft, white Roc, so miraculous yet flukey - I released early, but with lotsa snap, missing 2 trees on left, turned over in direction of pin 100 ft away, then hit a root in ground 15 feet from pin, skipped and CHING! Ricocheted right in!!! I was freaking out, dude!!!!!! My brother Rob was playing with me at time, and several players were around other holes noticing it all, so yes, that was my magical day!

It was a casual round, so despite 2 aces, I also had 2 birdies, and 3 bogeys, and only shot a -3. But hey, I'll take it any day, cash or no cash lol!!! One day though, I definitely wanna win a phat ACE FUND in some local singles/dubs action!

I got B2B ACES back on Fri, 6/20/92 at Redan Park (Rosewood-DeKalb DGC) in Redan, GA.

Hole #11 - long position 205 ft, white Vortex, hyzered in dead center - CHING!!!

Hole #12 - long position 242 ft, white Roc, so miraculous yet flukey - I released early, but with lotsa snap, missing 2 trees on left, turned over in direction of pin 100 ft away, then hit a root in ground 15 feet from pin, skipped and CHING! Ricocheted right in!!! I was freaking out, dude!!!!!! My brother Rob was playing with me at time, and several players were around other holes noticing it all, so yes, that was my magical day!

It was a casual round, so despite 2 aces, I also had 2 birdies, and 3 bogeys, and only shot a -3. But hey, I'll take it any day, cash or no cash lol!!! One day though, I definitely wanna win a phat ACE FUND in some local singles/dubs action!

:clap:

Good holes to get aces on too, we have only played there a couple times but what a great course.

Hole 6 Arboretum, past 3 days I've come within a foot of acing it each round. Getting old, I'd be happy just to hit the basket again at this point. :p

hit hole 6 at oak grove today. Pretty much a straight up elevator shot, didn't move left or right at all. Looked awesome. Good old aviar.

#2 short (211') at Grey Fox in Silver Lake WI. No biggy in that it was a bad shot stopped by the basket (since the ground slopes away behind the basket I would have had a 40' putt),

But, the funny thing was there were 2 1-discers searching for their discs 100' away from the basket when I showed up. When they got to the basket they asked if I wanted to play through and waited for me to throw. They witnessed it from 30' away......and were much more excited (and impressed) than I was. I'm glad to have made their day! :D

Just got my 5th ace today #7 at Circle C in Austin, TX. I've gotten 3 in the last 6 weeks, it's been crazy.

Home course Walter Fredrick Morrison park new hole this year 3B through the trees!!!

First ace ever after way too long.

Cryzzstal z buzzz!!!!

Celebrated with some unemployment pbr!

Home course Walter Fredrick Morrison park new hole this year 3B through the trees!!!

First ace ever after way too long.

Cryzzstal z buzzz!!!!

Celebrated with some unemployment pbr!

Nice one! Now you gotta change your signature!