• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2010

Nice ace, good pot to win too :D

I almost got my second night ace with the same Glow Stalker I got my first with. Glow round, opening day at Wingfoot Lake State Park, hole 11, 1' from the basket.

wingfoot11nearace.jpg

Last edited:
I got my 5th ace overall 3rd of the year on Wednesday night at my normal league round. I have now played 157 rounds on this short technical course and finally got the elusive Valley View Ace. It also marks the first ace that I have had in competition as well as the first time I have aced on a course that I have played more than 1 time. That is amazing to me especially considering how short this course is and how many times I have played it. It tells me that my aces are duece runs that just happened to go in. I am never trying to make it go in, I am trying to park it but this one was a new disc I put int he bag for some trial throws and it did exactly what my reason for putting it in the bag.

#8 Valley View is a right turning dogleg through a 10-15' corridor. The spider I had been throwing was just a little to stable at the end and I put my Mako in the bag thinkng maybe it will hold the line and it DID!

I've got 4 so far this summer for 7 overall. Hole 7 at Hiestand park, 3 at Triangle Sports Area, 9 at Keller Park, and 3 at Liberty Park in L.A. for my first ace not in Illinois or Wisconsin.

Witnessed my first ace ever, then got my first ace ever!!!!!!!!!

Just started disc golfing again this summer after a 2 or 3 year hiatus. Some guy who was playing through us aced the hole and that psyched me up. 3 holes later I made a 147 ft blind ace (Short, I know but idfc). It was a sidearm that I'm guessing got a lucky skip into the hole. I didn't even know I aced it until the guys in front of us yelled back, then I went f***in crazy.

feels-good-head-0-292x300.png

inb4 cool story bro

1st ace today at Valley View in New Berlin, WI. Hole 13, 147 ft. Blind shot sidearm. Exhilarating as hell!!!

I've never seen anyone call it,

but i've seen this twice

"how cool would it be if I aced this hole?"

*ching*

first time it was me, then a friend of mine about a month later, same hole.

Pinged the pole on 18 long throwing some warm up drives at Arboretum, 395'...no chains though...had a few runs during my round on shorter holes too (16, 19 and 21).

Latest posts