• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend Andrew (Cefire) hit his first ace of the year at Lower Columbia DGC in Astoria Oregon on Sunday. 200 foot downhill with a KC Pro 11x Aviar.

Got my first ace of the year (7th overall)during an otherwise crappy round at Tyler SP the other day. Was my first in the snow. Hole 25 in A position is about 210ft. I am still waiting to get one over 300'.

First ace

Got my first ace on hole 6 at the lucky thirteen course in Republic MO. Hole is 267 threw a tomahawk with the XXX by latitude 64.

first ace of the year and #3 overall today. Played a round with two noob friends and then decided to play front 9 again because the weather was so nice. Stepped up to first tee, hucked my ESP zone on a nice hyzer line. Looked nice - BAM! Nothing but chains. 234 feet. First non-skip ace.

Guess I was feeling the ace mojo - I saw my buddy Kevin ace holes 2 and 3 back to back last Thursday!

Got my 2nd ace of the year (10th overall) on Saturday. Hole 18 at a new course with my GL Fuse. Straight shot with a ~15mph tailwind.

Just got my first ace of the year. (3rd overall)
On hole #16 240 ft. At the oaks in mokena IL

Threw my stable mid range roc on a little hyzer line and BANG, faded right into the basket. Sweet sweet shot.

Got my first ace on hole 6 at the lucky thirteen course in Republic MO. Hole is 267 threw a tomahawk with the XXX by latitude 64.

Played this course a few weeks back for the first time. I think that there are a LOT of aces to be had here! congrats.

First Ace Finally

Well I finally did it. Yesterday while playing a casual round with my 2 brothers inlaw and my father inlaw at East Metro Park in Manor, TX. Hole #3 274 ft boom right into the basket, didn't even hit the chains. I stood there for a minute in shock as I couldn't believe it, but everyone started cheering. It was a cool feeling that is for sure. To bad I didn't do it on Sunday during our club meet up, I could have collected the first ACEPOT from the club.

ralph.jpg

Wow, this is strange, the Forum says it is for this type of things, and so I post it and boom, it gets moved into someone elses thread. That is like telling me, my ace isn't as good as someone else, so lets just add you to their thread, you don't deserve your own.

Wow, this is strange, the Forum says it is for this type of things, and so I post it and boom, it gets moved into someone elses thread. That is like telling me, my ace isn't as good as someone else, so lets just add you to their thread, you don't deserve your own.

Or it could be saying you aren't different from everyone else so you don't get your own ace thread? This is the thread where all the 2011 aces go... hence the thread title.

Congrats again... :clap:

welcome to DGCR

Or it could be saying you aren't different from everyone else so you don't get your own ace thread? This is the thread where all the 2011 aces go... hence the thread title.

Congrats again... :clap:

I guess I should have looked prior to starting the thread. I seen where in the Forum description it said it was the place to post things like this, so I opened it and created the thread. Next time, I will look to see if there is a like thread that I can add my post to prior to creating a thread, afterall it does make more since to create one thread for aces and let everyone use it instead of hundreds maybe thousands of different threads on the same subject. No harm no foul, its all good.

Thanks

Hit my second ace on Tuesday at bicentennial in crowley. Hole #12 334 ft. from the white tee with basket in the long position. I knew it was a good shot but never heard chains or metal. Came around the corner to see my pro katana in the basket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts