• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit my 4th ace today with a star firebird. #8 at Tuttle Creek State Park, Manhattan KS. Hyzer over the road, skipped in and finally stuck.... now if I can just do it again on league night.

Hit chains from about 250-270' deep in the fairway of hole #10 at Arboretum with an Ion a week ago. Wouldn't of counted for anything but it was cool because my girlfriend was there to see it.

Hit my first ace tonight on my local course!! Hole 2 at henry horton with a 4x kenny glo roc been playing just under two years and stoked to finally smack one;)

Hit ace #9 at Herman C. Hole 12 monday night dubs, 315 ft slight uphill shot. 175 Teebird. Thanks MrFixIt!! $100 shot!

Attachments

• ACE12.jpg
    ACE12.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 23
i just clanked 18 at middle creek again with my mako..... damn you 18... i'll get you.

Aced hole 10 silver to silver at Warwick yesterday during doubles with my organic proto wizard. Blind 219ft downhill hyzer shot, was walking off the teepad and smash. Didn't celebrate till I saw it was in. Brought home $105 for that ace. nice.

Hit 3rd Ace this morning! Hole #10 at Simpsonville (again) with a Surge. This hole is 186ft uphill with a low ceiling. I hit the base of a tree right next to the basket and it kicked up into the chains.

Hit one 3 days ago at timmons park in greenville Sc on #17. It's a 213ft down hill. Pulled out my glo roc and thought I put to much on it but was a perfect shot dead center.

Hit Hole 1 at HB Central Park on Sunday with a 177 First Run Vector. This particular disc had clanked 2 baskets the week before and was ready to taste the chains:

c5c6534e.jpg

around 255-260 (Some Say 270) with a slight elevation drop and the trees right in front of you to deal with. Anhyzered the Vector hard just over the right side bush and it turned over just slightly then lasered into the hole, dead center chains. Had about 12 witnesses on this one including both of my kids who were going NUTS.

Good times.

Nailed it!!!

So I got my new Fade Gear Tourney bag today from Aothiom. I decided to go throw a round with the new bag to "try it out." I wasn't playing too well (+4). Then I got to 14. Now, hole 14 is 273' with the basket tucked behind some trees. I usually throw my Champion Teebird+, but I threw it in a lake on hole 5... I pulled out a 174g Lat64 Opto Riot (almost equivalent to a Champ Wraith) and just threw it out there hoping for a bird. Well, the wind picked it up and I thought, "Oh, great, I'm going to be back in those trees and have to settle for par. It went behind the trees and I lost sight of it. Then, "CLANG!!!" The baskets here aren't very good, so I thought I hit the pole or maybe the top of the basket, but I took off sprinting toward the basket. What did I find? My Riot sitting against the inside of the basket! Almost a 300' ace for my first! I'll take that any day of the week! I play between 18-36 holes EVERY DAY, and this is the first one I've dropped, so if you still haven't gotten one, keep it up.
You can even check out pics and a vid of the hole here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crusadersounds/sets/72157627541278217/

Aced hole #1 at Azalea for the second time. Hit chains on hole 2 but it slid right off the back side of the chains. Would have been sweet to have back to back aces and started the round 4 down after 2 holes.

ace of Hole 2 at the Zoo in Calgary
FH hyzer with my EXP 1
(if you look some pages back you'll see it's my ace disc)

I think that's 4 aces with that disc this year

my first throw of the night as well
in a doubles round herd golf
6 other players so not a bad cashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts