• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hole #10 at Loriella from the white tee. First ace, first time playing the course. Opto Core over the pond. Feels good man.

6/2/12 @ Searight #10, 261' backhand with a SOLF. First Ace!!!

Been playing seriously since March 2010 so it took just over 2 years to hit the first one (besides a cubby I hit before @ Wilco #11).

Monkey, where did you go? My back is getting chilly!

Just hit my first ace ever this weekend. About a week ago, I threw my ESP Comet on a downhill 320' hole (hole 15 at Hiestand) on a sweet turnover and it chained out. This weekend a buddy of mine came up for some disc golf and for some reason one round at Token Creek I was really hungry for an ace. I had a couple of good runs on some shorter, dead straight holes running at the chains with a Buzzz, hitting chains once at hole 3 then finally putting one in on hole 14 with the Comet. Felt great, especially to hit my first ace with my favorite disc. The best part about it was, my friend hit his first the next day (hole 13 Hiestand with a Wizard). It was a good weekend of golf to say the least.

I'm not going to lie, I got and albatross the other day (one better than an eagle) and that was a better feeling for me than any other ace I've had.:)

Aced again. 4th ace in a month. Hole 11a at North Tahoe Park. 280-300ft straight shot with a 11x Eagle. The best part is I met ccrider there because he hit me up as a course guide. Started on 10, next hole ace!

Just got my first ace. Hole 5 University of Northern Colorado with a Star Aviar Driver

Ida Grove DGC #2, probably about 100 ft. Sad I didn't get another ace during this round. 7 Holes were very short!

aced in doubles today
Hole 2 at Baker Park in Calgary
FH with an EXP 1, straight in
(it's a short hole)

$500

Aced hole 9 at Lincoln Ridge (Banklick) today.
Hit it with a brand new titanium buzzz

Threw my first ace ever today after only playing a month and ten days but everyday since I started. Hole number 7 cameron disc golf course in cameron, mo..... 155ft threw a champion sidewinder, usually use this as a short forehand or practicing rollers but this was the first throw ever backhand with this disc and boom baby chains!!

Got hole #12 at Basil-Marella (Roc, NY) with an ESP Comet. Only about 150' tight fairway surrounded by trees on both sides. Threw it straight at the basket and splashed 'dem chains!

Two aces this year. Both at hole #8 at bicentennial in Crowley tx. Surge spike hyzer and a buzz straight down the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts