• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2013!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd ace on the same hole in a week! Different disc, slightly different line, same soft chain hit! M3 this time.

2nd ace on the same hole in a week! Different disc, slightly different line, same soft chain hit! M3 this time.

You is on FIRE! :hfive:

This guy had a chain out on Hole 10 of McCurry for $370ish this past week too! so close ...

I got my first ace of the season on Saturday! I threw a flx predator! Hole #5 blendon dgc Columbus Ohio. Not the hardest course out there but still a good time.:hfive:

You is on FIRE! :hfive:

This guy had a chain out on Hole 10 of McCurry for $370ish this past week too! so close ...

If I could just learn to putt, I might have something going on. I have had 3 aces (non cashed) and three chain outs (all for cash)... Someone has to find this funny somehow.

Just nailed my 2nd Ace of the year, 10th of my life at hole 8 on the Echo Valley/Ft. Wenty (get it?) Course in Frenchtown, MT. On a tone pole, no less. Kind of a crappy course, honestly. But 8 was my favorite hole. A sligpphtly downhill shot, through a buttload of trees into a tone pole. I was about 6 beers deep and decided instead of ripping my Jokeri that I'd gently float down my Prodigy M1. I threw it, barely missed the field goal trees, and watched it gently sail into the tone pole...first time my wife, father-in-law and best friend had seen me hit an Ace. I was so psyched!

Got my second ace ever today on hole 6 at Wolf Pen Creek in College Station, Tx. Felt so good to no longer be a one hit wonder!

Just nailed my 2nd Ace of the year, 10th of my life at hole 8 on the Echo Valley/Ft. Wenty (get it?) Course in Frenchtown, MT. On a tone pole, no less. Kind of a crappy course, honestly. But 8 was my favorite hole. A sligpphtly downhill shot, through a buttload of trees into a tone pole. I was about 6 beers deep and decided instead of ripping my Jokeri that I'd gently float down my Prodigy M1. I threw it, barely missed the field goal trees, and watched it gently sail into the tone pole...first time my wife, father-in-law and best friend had seen me hit an Ace. I was so psyched!

Tone aces are so satisfying not only because of the sound but the purity. It either hits or it does not. There is no luck factor involved like with acing on baskets. Nice shot!

Two First throw tourney aces on one card!!!

On Saturday 4/20/2013 at Morley Field during the annual Spring Fling, one of the most amazing things happened at the beginning of the event. We go to start our tourney round and the second guy on my card, Travis Cutler, aces on the very first hole we start at (hole 2). I'm 4th on the card, I throw my drive and also ace as well. Two aces on the same card on the first hole of a tournament! What are the odds!

I just got my very first ace of the year well actually ever on 4/19. It was cool we were playing a glow round at NAD Park one of our local courses, and I ended up nailing hole 10 from the red pad with my DX Glow Roc. Which happens to be one of my money discs during the day. Anywho I was super pumped especially being able to watch the disc hit a basket you can't se was amazing.

On Saturday 4/20/2013 at Morley Field during the annual Spring Fling, one of the most amazing things happened at the beginning of the event. We go to start our tourney round and the second guy on my card, Travis Cutler, aces on the very first hole we start at (hole 2). I'm 4th on the card, I throw my drive and also ace as well. Two aces on the same card on the first hole of a tournament! What are the odds!

Apparently the odds are 2 for 2?

I hit my 10th ace the other day with a Star Teebird I'd been trying out. First one I've ever hit by myself, and other than the quick burst of excitement that flooded over me, there really wasn't much else to it. Now that I've hit several of these things, I'm going to stop counting. Honestly, unless you do it in tournament play and get the ace pot dropped in your lap, they really aren't that big of a deal.

Aced hole 14 at Acorn in Roseville MN last week with a Gateway Voodoo. No great feat. Anhyzer putter shot and likely one of the most aced holes in the twin cities.

Aced hole 6 at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco yesterday with a Vibram Lace. Wooded uphill 300 ft. Pretty cool ace. Second ace that I can remember getting at GGP (the other was hole 8 with an Orion LF in 2009). Busy course so both aces had lots of witnesses. Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts