• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2013!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyland ski area Ace short course

Aced hole #2 on the small course. Granted its a straight, slightly downhill shot, but I aced it with an M2 (proto m3) It truly flies just like a Roc3. I stil lprefer the Prod because of the feel and the thicker rim. I still prefer the Buzz/Wasp, BUT I just got this so, my beat buzzz is too understable.

Aced hole #13 Hudson Mills Monster with my Wizard on a tight anny that crushed chains for the $75 dollar ace pool. First league ace!

Hit my second of the week, 6A at Bald Eagle. This is the first ace from the alternate tees, my second on the course, 4th ace overall that's been hit on the course. KC roc on a nice gentle hyzer line.

Hit the third of the week, hole 5 at Bald Eagle, KC Roc found a skinny line down the right edge of the fairway, got the tree deflection straight into the chains.

New to the forum, thought my ace post should be on the ace thread.

Hit hole 6 at central park in grayslake the other day. 335 foot wooded path skip with a z line nuke.

Ace Run All Day

I currently have 8 aces on the year, 3 in August alone. 3 of them on the same Star Firebird, 2 on my Suspect.

1. Soft Sole 220ft (tourney ace for $66)
2. Star Firebird 264ft ($5 from friend)
3. Jk Pro Aviar 143ft ($5 from friend)
4. Star Firebird 350ft BLIND (1st time playing the course, $20 from friends and witnesses)
5. Lucid Suspect 250ft ($100 league ace pool)
6. Lucid Suspect 225ft ($5 from friend)
7. Star Firebird 260ft (not a damn thing :p)
8. Star Firebird 192ft ($5 from a friend)

Attachments

• IMG_0674.jpg
    IMG_0674.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 16
I GOT MY FIRST ACE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After playing for 2 years I finally got my first ace, with some help from some tree branches, but it still went in so it doesn't matter. My first time playing at college this year, let's hope this year continues this way

Aced River Road Petoskey #17 Red tee @ 3AM.

Sweet glow round ace. My first basket ace this year. Riding high all day today. :)

Oh, yeah, it was an Eclipse Ion, medium proton, 173g

Aced Hole 2 at Labyrinth DGC. My first ace and I had my girlfriend with a witness. Threw my Ti Drone and came close to 2 other aces that day with the same disc. I'm pretty excited about this ace. Now I just have to do it again in an upcoming tournament.

Hit an ace yesterday during leagues & I got the ace pool. It was a 225ft hole & I hit it with a Champ Teebird thrown tomahawk @ Abendschein Park.

I hit my first ever ace 2 weeks ago at La Mirada playing the back 18. Threw a fh laser on hole 13, no skip just chains!!!

I got an ace yesterday during the 1st round of the Calvert Open. No panic ensued. I ended up shooting a 40 which was rated at 1052

I not only have never had an ace, I'd never seen one either, until tonight. A guy nailed a nice 300' forehander at West Lake #2 in Winona. It's actually pretty cool just to see one.

Hit my 5th ace during a casual round last night at South Park, Hutchinson, MN, Hole #9 325ft. with a Blue Blizzard Wraith. Didn't even know it until I walked down to the basket and saw my disc laying in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts