• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2021

Nothing in this thread since Jan 7. Has nobody been ringing them up this year?

Lifetime ace #16, Dretzka Park Summer Course Hole 10, Champion Firebird (8th ace with this disc!) RHFH

1eifluu.jpg

6p6vwib.jpg

qeEydhs.jpg

wfBfzfq.jpg

I forgot about this thread. Blind BH hyzer over some Okie cedars about 180' with a D-line Quake almost a month ago.

It was my first ace after about 5 years playing. I had a few witnesses.

Attachments

• PXL_20210110_011120521.jpg
    PXL_20210110_011120521.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 34
  • PXL_20210109_192827982.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210109_192827982.MP.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 42
New cart set up (thanks Nick!), another doinker ace (FunBurg hole N "Woody"). Solo round but a fun one to ace!

i have had a few this year, but gotta say they feel "Meh" since the basket is so big. If ball golfers played as many one shot holes as we do, they would be 'Meh' over there as well.

i have had a few this year, but gotta say they feel "Meh" since the basket is so big. If ball golfers played as many one shot holes as we do, they would be 'Meh' over there as well.

This thread was created for people to tell their story about their 2021 aces. The "aces" threads stay on topic far more than any other threads on the DGCR site.

Would you PLEASE keep the smaller basket talk in the thread created for that topic. (No reply needed)

Threw an ace on my birthday!

Hole #15A at Bartlett Park in St. Joseph, Mo. approx. 150' with an MVP Electron Atom.

Pics under spoiler.

4i8a2zW.jpg

85WOjDz.jpg
You are posing while still looking nonchalant. Well done. :clap:

Same, but I still enjoy it. I had 3 in two rounds before which is my daily record. All the aces were 200-280 feet so not super short.

Almost had #2 of the year last night at glow league. FH with a Stego on hole one and it slammed the cage. Luckily it stuck by the basket and I got CTP and $50 which is more than I've ever gotten for an ace.

Same, but I still enjoy it. I had 3 in two rounds before which is my daily record. All the aces were 200-280 feet so not super short.

I call BS so hard on this. Get the F*** outta here with your nonsense. And stop talking to your alt account to prove your point. It's a pane. We all see right through it.

Latest posts