• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Birthday Giveaway Results!

Congrats guys, and thanks Tim for putting this on! It seemed like it got a lot of people more active in the site and on the forums.

It was my pleasure. I wish I had more stuff to giveaway. I *almost* considered trying to get a Wii and a copy of Tiger Woods but I don't think Nintendo or EA would donate the prizes and that package is a little out of my budget :)

Hopefully I can do more giveaways in the future. If anybody is looking for something to blame on their loss, I used this site to pick the posts: http://www.random.org/

:D

Here's a funny side note, WarEagle was chosen as one of the winners. Needless to say, he didn't qualify :)

Last edited:
Thats cool, thanks for everything. That site is kind of cool too.

Here's a funny thing side note, WarEagle was chosen as one of the winners. Needless to say, he didn't qualify :)

Now that is one of the funniest things I have seen, is that what KARMA is all about:rolleyes:

Congrats to all.

I am now going to crawl under bed and cry. I had my shopping list all picked out. BOO HOO!

How did they winners get picked? Just curious. Random, what we wrote?

How did they winners get picked? Just curious. Random, what we wrote?
I used that site mentioned on the previous page to pick random numbers and then chose the corresponding posts in the giveaway thread.

I used that site mentioned on the previous page to pick random numbers and then chose the corresponding posts in the giveaway thread.

Sweet, I would have just closed my eyes(spun around 7 times) and where ever the mouse landed would win.

Too each his own.

More contests and prizes on here would be great Tim, but more importantly just keep doing what you are doing. You had me and it appears several other people in suspense over the past month and a half with this giveaway. By the way, I am completely blaming that site for not picking my number. Who wouldn't want to pick 17. Seriously now.

Latest posts