• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR custom stamp disc?

No matter what the final decision is, I will be purchasing. As long as it's not speed 13.

My question is, what is the timetable? Are we/you going to get these done before the first frost hits?

Pre-order would be the obvious choice. Have you considered looking into Innova CFR though? You don't need a tournament to get them, and don't need to buy a ton to get something hard to find. Right now their site lists these discs as options...

Glow Champion Aviar
Star Classic Cobra
Glow Champion Coyote
Champion Gator
Glow Champion Gazelle
Glow Champion Teebird[+]
Champion Katana
Glow Champion Leopard
Champion Mako
Champion Max
Glow Champion Monarch
Glow Champion Orc
Glow Champion Starfire
Champion TeeRex-X
Glow Champion Wraith
Glow Champion XCaliber

Also here is a question. Is there something that members of this forum can do to help? (Beyond graphics for the stamp that is)

Most of those are poopy, but I do really like these options:
Glow Champion Teebird[+]
Glow Champion Leopard
Glow Champion Orc
and I suppose an Avair might me okay. :\

Everyone keeps talking about Discraft and Innova, but I would think that Dave at Gateway would be the most willing to work with the site to get some cool wizards flying around, and those are pretty popular.

If all else fails, go with Frank's idea. (I never thought I'd type that)

NC is Roc country, we are inundated with Rocs. Too bad I don't really throw them.

Quit mentioning CFRs they are for tournaments only people...

I don't get this distinction. It should be immaterial to the manufacturer what the purpose of the disc with the custom stamp is. I feel that this company must be a bunch of dirty, commie hippies.

Im trying to think of something Gateway makes that isnt a putter people would love to have. Putters are just so personal.

Quit mentioning CFRs they are for tournaments only people...

CFR Program Guidelines

CFR sponsorships are available to qualified tournaments, special events, special course projects, charity events, and course development projects. Sponsorship requests must be sent in writing (written letter, e-mail, or fax). Be specific about how you intend to use the money you raise, and about how Innova will benefit from this sponsorship. Charity events, special projects, and course development projects are decided on a case-by-case basis. Please call and speak to one of our sponsorship coordinators for complete details.

couldnt this be considered a charity even or a special project? Since the extra cash will be going towards the maintenance and upkeep of one of the hottest disc golf sites on the net :D

CFR Program Guidelines

CFR sponsorships are available to qualified tournaments, special events, special course projects, charity events, and course development projects. Sponsorship requests must be sent in writing (written letter, e-mail, or fax). Be specific about how you intend to use the money you raise, and about how Innova will benefit from this sponsorship. Charity events, special projects, and course development projects are decided on a case-by-case basis. Please call and speak to one of our sponsorship coordinators for complete details.

Let's see tourney-nope, special event-nope, course project-nope, charity event- nope, course development- nope.

While you are right that they are for more than tournies, they are not for this situation....

Im trying to think of something Gateway makes that isnt a putter people would love to have. Putters are just so personal.

Sabre is not bad. If it were Apaches, I'd jump on it, jump on it. :\

Let's see tourney-nope, special event-yes, course project-vaguely, charity event- sorta, course development- creative writing has championed worse.

While you are right that they are for more than tournies, they are not for this situation....

Attitude is a little thing that goes a long way.

Apaches and Warriors are nice, and so are Assassins and the others, just are not hugely popular that I've noticed.

Latest posts