• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Fliers and Business Cards

I printed some off, laminated them and put them near hole 1 at several of my local courses, love the site and im hoping it blows up in the future!!!

I'm gonna print & laminate a few of those that have a Bulletin Board around here like Dretzka Park & Valley View, maybe a few others if they have 'em.

I will probably take a few out to my local courses. Try to get a few more reviews for the courses in my area. Nice looking material. well done.

Don't forget to take a camera and write down any distances not listed on this site!

timg,

I have to tell you, I love the pencil/basket logo you came up with... One of the most creative incorporations of a basket into a design that I have ever seen.

Nicely done.

Cannot place PDF file in InDesign. Used JPG.

I own a print shop if you want me to produce many and ship them to you. No streaking.

Can anyone recommend a place online to print the business cards in color? I'd like to hand them out to everyone I see playing in Maine.

Printed one and put it at the local course. It's still been there after a week and the rain hasn't damaged it.

Put this DGCR sign up a few weeks ago on the Chico long course:
attachment.php

Attachments

• DGCR sign-Chico.jpg
    DGCR sign-Chico.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 337
I've noticed participation in some areas is stronger than others. It seams pretty dead for Idaho. I have added some of the courses and updated others. I'll print and post these at the local courses and see if that gets it going. The local club has tournaments and a bunch of other stuff on their LAME website and they would just be better off using this site.

By the way. Your website is AWESOME. Thanks!!

I've had a few people join from word or mouth but Have never printed anything off.

Why don't we get disc nation to print fliers for them and dgcr. More people here mean more business for them.

I know this thread is old and dusty... (211 days!) but I think this is a really good idea. I'm going to print a few of these off and post them at the local courses. Word of mouth is good... but this will probably work better.

How many of these are still up at courses they were posted at?

A lot of the ones I posted locally are still up. I laminate the signs though. I can't say how many are up from my road trip a couple of years ago... I'd like to think they're still there :)