• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR MVP Disc! It's GLOW time! Pre-ordering is open! (with a Mach Lite on the side?!)

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
The long awaited DGCR MVP discs are now available for pre-order. I'm offering 4 flavors so that everyone will be able to get something they like (hopefully!). The choices are Anode (Soft), Axis, Ion (Soft) and Vector all in Eclipse plastic. We're going with an offset stamp too, checkout the mock-up below.

dgcr_disc3-2.jpg

I'm unable to choose specific weights/colors so I've added a general weight drop-down and will try to match your preference based on the discs I receive.

As an added bonus, one lucky person will receive a DGA Mach Lite with their order! You need something to throw these sweet MVP discs into, right?

basket-mach-lite-red-black-227.jpg

Click the store link below to pre-order one of these bad boys already!

Click Here to Pre-Order your DGCR MVP Disc!

Last edited:
Pre-order will probably go mid-late June to give everyone a chance to get in on it.

Cool. I want to try an anode, this seems like the perfect time to do it.

Could you elaborate on what the Light, Medium, Heavy weight ranges will most likely be?
For example would 174 grams fall into Medium or Heavy?

They all look great!

Could you elaborate on what the Light, Medium, Heavy weight ranges will most likely be?

They all look great!

normally it will probably be liek 165-170, 171-175, 175-180 or something like that.

They all look great!
It depends what I receive. MVP can't guarantee specific weights so I'll divide the discs up and when I get them and make the light/medium/heavy call at that point. I will send them the preferences though and hopefully they will be able to send weights in the general range.

That said, I'd say 174 leans on the Heavy side depending on which disc you choose. Also, see sgamerp's post :)

Awesome, thanks for getting them, I definitely appreciate it :)

Wow. Yet another thing I don't need yet ordered anyway. Oh well. A good excuse to try a vector which is the only one I haven't tried yet and hope that "Light" is closer to 170 than the mid to upper 170s they seem to be most common in.

Still. Mock up looks pretty slick.

Must resists.....urge to sell...other plastic....to fund soft anodes!