• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR MVP Disc! It's GLOW time! Pre-ordering is open! (with a Mach Lite on the side?!)

In for an Anode. Thanks for this, Tim.

All I ask is that I don't get yellow/green or clear. Any other color I can find.

I would request pink/red then. I have a "Thing" for those color putters (Sorry):D

Put me down for an Axis 170-175g-color:suprise me, lol... Maybe I haven't read enough, but how and when do we pay?

You haven't read enough. It's in the first post in the thread.

Ha ha. I just found the link on the first page and paid with Paypal...probably while you were posting. Thanks though.

Question: When I paid, it already calculated shipping. Is that gonna' be accurate?

Wanted to get a soft eclipse Anode, so this worked out perfectly! :)

I would like to agree with that Red or Pink for the disc. (Or wasn't there a nice cranberry color MVP had?)

Been wanting to give the ion and or anode a try as my driving putter, but I never really liked the soft feel. But I may have to give in and order one assuming i can find the funds in the next couple weeks

Ordered an Ion! I love buying discs to support a good cause!!!
Blue, Purple, Yellow, or Green, preferred (in that order).

Preferred colors for me are clear, blue, red/cranberry. I ordered the heavy, soft anode...first name Jared. Thanks again!

I can't guarantee specific color or weight unfortunately.

Gah, unfortunate I can not swing the price. Hopefully when I get my funds together I can grab one of the extras.