• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas in July 2013

I love beer(except for stouts), food, treats, whatever is local to you, anything you think if cool.

Shirt and hat is an XL.

wish list: 4x jk pro aviars, softer the better. bright opto fury. beer.

Wants: would love another mcpro aviar. lower speed understable drivers. want to try out an underworld. beer.

dislikes: not a fan of discraft or gateway

Ill be happy with whatever i receive. thank you for looking

I love beer(except for stouts), food, treats, whatever is local to you, anything you think if cool.

Shirt and hat is an XL.

wish list: 4x jk pro aviars, softer the better. bright opto fury. beer.

Wants: would love another mcpro aviar. lower speed understable drivers. want to try out an underworld. beer.

love on my reviews would be awesome too!:D and some cool dyes!

Last edited:
Forgot to add to my original:
Shirt: Large
Hat: normal, medium

Also I'm fully committing back to rocs so I would love some max weighties :D

Either way, I'm o,eased with anything and everything.

Not being picky, but if the my SS has this stuff available:

Light weights = OK
Prefer bright, solid colors
Nothing super overstable
Send me your beat, your flippy, your down-trodden, your lightweight...
Save the warp speed stuff for someone who can really huck.

No, really... I like beat Wraith's, Boss's, Nukes, and other stuff that meathooks for my noodle arm when new. Pro and X plastic is fine - I like the grip and glide. I realize some of these may be 6-7 on the sleepy scale... that happens when they whack trees.

New stuff is OK too, but much more stable than a Beast is gonna take some time to break in. Star Lite and Blizzard works too.

And as a Swirl APX thrower, I'm always lookin for those, but I realize that's not likely... then again, if you send that all by itself, it would meet the $15 min, and I'd be perfectly :D

I'll take what you give and be happy, but the above are merely suggestions that you might have lying around, don't throw and could make us both happy.

I should have included the Warship on there - I wanna try it out.

dear secret santa,

i like to throw...
BB aviars
panther
buzzz
trident
eagle - X and L
wraith
prodigy D1

i dont really care for...
-superfast drivers, except i am liking prodigy so far
-yellow or tyedye
-innova/discraft molds that are not already in my bag

I would like to try...
-new putter for driving...ion, sinus, zone, prodigy, etc
-more swedish plastic...maybe a tursas or a driver to replace my wraith
-new disc companies

used w/ink is ok with me as long as its not excessive
i wear XXL shirts and L/XL hats
DG Posters or anything cool for my bag would be sweet
beer - IPA's

thanks secret santa

Dear SS
Pegasus, discraft breeze, crush, destroyer. But I will be happy with any besides a groove.
Hats flex fit l-xl
Shirt xl
Beer dark and malty the way God intented it
But really I'm just here because it's fun! I will be happy with anything!

My bag: |Banger GT, XG Rhyno|Aftershock, 10th Buzzz|TEEBIRD, Firebird, River, Wraith|

Likes: love teebirds. anything from 168-172g. Wouldn't be against prodigy stuff (never tried it). Anything you like would work. Would be happy with anything foreign as well, haven't tried much. I'm not picky I will be happy with anything i get!

Swag: Shirt size large. hat size 7 1/4. LOVE BEER (not a fan of IPAs) would love to try some of your local brews I know ill be shipping a few locals. LOVE HOT SAUCE (salsa). stickers always welcome for my beer fridge.

Dislikes: anything greater the say a speed 10.

Sports: Favorite team is the Dallas Mavericks, next would be Oklahoma Sooners. for Football Dallas Cowboys. but not a big Football fan mostly Basketball.

Side note: I'm not picky by any means! but I'm trying to give ya something to go on. I don't watch much TV at all but do like breaking bad and sons of anarchy. Hopefully you can work with that.

Thanks everyone!

Shirt and hat is an XL.

Wish list: 4x jk pro aviars, softer the better. beer.

love on my reviews would be awesome too!:D and some cool dyes!

and some sort of membership here:doh:

I actually signed up to volunteer, but it looks like I'm participating too, so here goes:

My bag:
Max weight Black DX Aviar
Max weight Champ Glo Aviar
173+ Neutron Vector
170+ Neutron Axis
160s Star Stingrays
Mid-Upper 160s Star Firebirds
160s Neutron Volt
Mid 160s Star Wraiths
Low-Mid 160s Star Valkyries
Mid 160s Star Sidewinders

Would ABSOLUTELY LOVE:
< 160g Champ Stingray (would really LOVE one of these)

Colour Preferences (in order):
Bright Pink
Pink
Dayglow yellow
Neon orange
Bright colours
Everything else

Measurements:
Shirts XL if it runs true to size or larger (2XL if it runs small...I'm a tall dude)
Hats L/XL (more on the XL side)

Does not want:
Ultra high-speed uber overstable long distance drivers
Discraft

I've received some really random things from my Secret Santas in the past and those have been the most memorable so far. So if you're light on DG but heavy on cool (maybe strange) stuff, I'm OK with that. Whatever you'd like to give is what I'm happy to receive! Thanks in advance!

Just a suggestion for people that don't know what to buy for everyone else, I already found some stocking stuffers here: http://inboundsdiscgolf.storenvy.com

I throw mostly Innova, but I really would be happy with most any discs. I tend to throw 167-170 weight drivers. Mids are mostly max weight. If you would like specifics i would like a Champion Mamba, Opto River, Star Archon, Flat top Star Mako max weight, Roc3, Mako3, .
Putters: super soft wizard, max weight.
Large shirt.
No super over stable discs or speed 13 drivers.

UPDATED

Shirt and hat is an XL.

Wish List: 4X JK Pro Aviars, softer the better. Dye that says Taxachusetts with the "S" as $ signs. Local Beer. Some sort of membership here:doh:

Wants: would love another Mcpro Aviar. Lower speed understable drivers. Want to try out an Underworld. Beer. love on my reviews would be awesome too!:D and some cool dyes!

Dislikes: Not a fan of Discraft or Gateway

Ill be happy with whatever I receive. thank you for looking

and some sort of membership here:doh:

What up!

165-169 DX Eagles
MVP Shock
Warship
Gateway stuff is always welcome!

Putters are always good.

XL Shirt

Thanks!

Updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in love with rocs and rivals. Favorite two molds :)

Any sweet KC pro rocs, legend/pinnacle/icon rivals or maybe even USDGC rocs!! :) (I can dream!)

Regardless I will be super stoked with anything and I appreciate your time and efforts! Merry Christmas in July!

I'll update my list a bit

Rivals and patriots
Suspects
Star Wraiths
Sweet protégé clutches
M3 and 4
Bii escapes and trespass

Beer-
Love just a out anything really. Especially abbey blondes this time of year

Jerky
Yes to all

Shirts