• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR's 6th ANNUAL OKTHROWBERFEST NEEDS YOUR HELP!

I'll donate something from my stash. I'll have to decide what I'm using for the contest first...

Excellent! Thanks mpacker! Can't wait to see what you donate AND what you dye!

I will donate 1(one) Keychain, 1(one) custom set of Birdie Beads, 6(six) zipper pulls to the contest.

I made these for BennettUA...

10556260_499436956825813_8082187252349833171_n.jpg

Pretty much any color combo is possible. I will let whom ever is in charge of the contest to decide how this donation will be payed out. The member that wins just send me a pm with your address and what combo of colors, and any text wanted. An example would be players that get their last name and PDGA#.

1795582_447637272005782_1710649606_n.jpg
1491720_418151214954388_1098712667_n.jpg

AWESOME! Thanks FredVegas! I LOVE my new set, exactly what I wanted, and I know the winner of this will get the same treatment! Great prize, will surely be taken up fast, thanks again!

Still looking for anyone who can help donate to the cause! Anything and everything helps, doesn't have to be disc golf related!

i got a few dirtbags donated from flying clipper for the ace race I'm running. he sent me a dozen so ill toss a couple toward octhrowber fest.

We STILL need YOUR help to make this year's Okthrowberfest INCREDIBLE!
Don't hesitate, please donate NOW -- need to get the contest started in a couple weeks, so if you're going to donate, do it TODAY!
Plastic, swag, clothing, cash, gift certificates, ANYTHING helps, believe me!

Need to get the pool finalized so we can start the contest -- gotta get this solidified ASAP, so if you're gonna send anything, need it soon! Thanks in advance for helping make this the best disc dyeing contest in the world!

You've been collecting discs/ playing tourneys for years, or at least this summer. You've got discs that will never see the air --- why not send one or two to support the best contest in the disc dyeing world?

Still need your help! Don't delay, donate today! I PROMISE you will feel great about it!

Entry should be done tomorrow!

AWESOME! Great to know you're on the ball!

We will be "officially" starting the contest this week, and deadline will be mid-October, then the week of voting.

We have a TON of involvement this year from some of the biggest names in our sport, so PLEASE consider entering, you won't regret it!

NO entry fee!

NO need to send in your disc --- you keep it!

NO way you don't win SOMETHING! You don't have to win the entire contest to win a LOT of great prizes!

Get your designs ready, do NOT wait til the last minute! Get all the dyers you know to dye SOMETHING for the contest!

Did you read the message above?

It costs you NOTHING to enter, other than the time to dye a disc!

The chance to win a MOUNTAIN of goodness from a GIANT prize pool should be enough to convince even first-time or NEVER-time dyers to compete! You don't have to win to score some great prizes!

Let everyone you know who dyes about the contest --- thanks for spreading the word! It's going to be better than I can even list right now, TRUST ME!

Are you starting a new thread for the contest or continuing in this one? I think I might have to try and enter something this year. Do the rules require hand cutting contact paper or are vinyl stencils allowed?

Are you starting a new thread for the contest or continuing in this one? I think I might have to try and enter something this year. Do the rules require hand cutting contact paper or are vinyl stencils allowed?

I am fairly certain that any method is acceptable.

New thread, will be stickied once it's up, and that will be TOMORROW!

No rules -- so long as it's dyed(i.e. no Sharpie art), you can use any and all methods. We used to consider a hand-cut vs plotter-cut battle, but as we've seen over the years and in our own experiences, there's little that a plotter can do that a hand cannot.

Any techniques are welcome, just so long as it's a dye!

Is it still possible to enter?

Yes! I was only telling people to get started early so they don't wait and miss the deadline, but that deadline will be mid-October. I will officially start the contest tomorrow and that will have the due date, which is going to be Sunday Oct 21st at midnight. Gives an official month to work, and a week of voting right before Halloween!

I think the limit is two dyes per person. At least that was the rule last year.

And Bennett, mark me down for 2 discs and some cash for a donation

Looking forward to another year.

Latest posts