• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT - 2018 Utah Open Presented by Prodigy Disc

Pauls first and only time playing Utah Open ? ;) Paul and Paige Bjerkaas played the same score.

And what can the commentators say when basicly every shot is BAD ?

Big Juuli commentary = :|

where are all the people complaining about sidewalk teepad foot faults???

Last edited:
Big Jerm: "Do I get an excuse for that one?"

Uli: "You just pulled it..."

Big Jerm: "Alright then."

After watching that OB fest yesterday, I'd suggest to the DGPT that they consider losing their beloved pickleball paddles. They are adding an unnecessary level of confusion to both the viewers and commentators.

Really looking forward to watching the final card today. Somewhat of a rematch of the Las Vegas Challenge with Eagle and Joel. Only hope Joel can play as lose as he did when he took second to Eagle at Las Vegas Challenge. Have been waiting to see Joel on the big stage again after the show he put on in Vegas.

Hope to get out and throw a morning round then comeback home and watch the best in the world compete live. Not bad for a Sunday here in Kansas.

PS: DGPT... YOU ROCK!!!

Wow, Will took a free fall down the leaderboard. He looked good in round one, too. :\

As much as I like Eagle, it would be cool if another name took this tourney today.

Congratulations to your 2018 Utah Open FPO Champion:

Catrina Allen. Great job, Cat! :thmbup: :clap:

McBeast mode active.....at least so far. 6 under through 6

What a weird tournament. top two rated players combine to shoot even one day, then 26 under the next.

What a weird tournament. top two rated players combine to shoot even one day, then 26 under the next.

I think it just shows the teeth that the wind can have on this course. With all the OB it makes scoring difficult.

Latest posts