• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT - 2018 Utah Open Presented by Prodigy Disc

Looks to be tied for third best for par 54-59.99. Utah Open is 58 I think.

1 David Feldberg 1113 Vista Del Camino Park Memorial Layout Long R1 (2012 Memorial Championship - Pro)
2 Nikko Locastro 1111 Vista Del Camino Park Memorial Layout Long (C) (2013 Memorial Championship presented by Discraft)
3 Paul McBeth 1105 Vista Del Camino Park Memorial Layout Long R1 (2012 Memorial Championship - Pro)
4 Richard Wysocki 1102 Hoover Dam, Brent Hambrick Memorial DGC Long tees (C) (2012 Brent Hambrick Memorial Open)
5 David Feldberg 1098 Vista Del Camino Park Memorial Layout Long (2008 Memorial Pros)

Source: https://www.pdga.com/files/best_rounds_may_2017.pdf

Paul with an alltime roller coaster event...

1072...973...1087... That looks like something I would do...

except 200pts lower...;)

I saw mcbeth foot fault multiple times in round 2. Maybe he is hurt and that is the problem?

Looks to be tied for third best for par 54-59.99. Utah Open is 58 I think.

1 David Feldberg 1113 Vista Del Camino Park Memorial Layout Long R1 (2012 Memorial Championship - Pro)
2 Nikko Locastro 1111 Vista Del Camino Park Memorial Layout Long (C) (2013 Memorial Championship presented by Discraft)
3 Paul McBeth 1105 Vista Del Camino Park Memorial Layout Long R1 (2012 Memorial Championship - Pro)
4 Richard Wysocki 1102 Hoover Dam, Brent Hambrick Memorial DGC Long tees (C) (2012 Brent Hambrick Memorial Open)
5 David Feldberg 1098 Vista Del Camino Park Memorial Layout Long (2008 Memorial Pros)

Source: https://www.pdga.com/files/best_rounds_may_2017.pdf

That Ricky BHMO round was in the rain and I was there, man.

Amazing shot-may not see one like that again. Good catch by the basket, too-that's going right through most models.

So all the top 3 had 100% C1 putting, that´s insane! And Paul hade OB on 16 and 18 and still make a 3..WOW

And fun to see that Ricky was four pars from "a perfect round" . . and 3 of the 4 he missed, Paul got. . only hole 13 that none of the top five players hade a Birdy on.

To watch R2 and R3 in a row is fun. . in R2 nothing worked, in R3 everything works. . feels like my rounds

I saw mcbeth foot fault multiple times in round 2. Maybe he is hurt and that is the problem?
Show me one...

I'm going to assume al was trolling. I just watched the smashcutt of round 2 and saw no foot faults from anyone on the card. The only caveat being that a couple tee shots were filmed from the catch cam position so footwork on those are hard/impossible to see. That said, at least one of those times it was a stand-alone tee rather than a sidewalk tee so foot faulting off the front of that would have been obvious and probably an ankle-breaker.

I'm going to assume al was trolling. I just watched the smashcutt of round 2 and saw no foot faults from anyone on the card. The only caveat being that a couple tee shots were filmed from the catch cam position so footwork on those are hard/impossible to see. That said, at least one of those times it was a stand-alone tee rather than a sidewalk tee so foot faulting off the front of that would have been obvious and probably an ankle-breaker.

SMASHCUTT!!!! hahaha. Thanks for watching.

Here's a question, reminding that my favorite players are Nate the and Barsby, who's fan boys are the most "insert pejorative of choice?". I have my opinion, but curious to see. Now, we know how some of this is going to go over, but it is funny to read the comments of some fans.

Latest posts