• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 Play It Again Sports Jonesboro Open Apr 16-18

I wonder if he carries a small bag.
Brodie Smith
@Brodiesmith21
So far these are the discs I'm throwing off the tee at Jonesboro: Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke

Brodie Smith
@Brodiesmith21
So far these are the discs I'm throwing off the tee at Jonesboro: Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke

24 teeshots ?

If it's as windy as it was in Russellville he'd better throw some Forces in there. Nuke OS's at least. Unless those are still impossible to get ahold of too.

He isn't wrong though. Most of the teeshots are just rip a distance driver as hard as you can. Some need an actual shot shape, unlike DDO here in a couple weeks, but its still rip a high speed disc as hard as you can.

Feature cards for rd1 on Friday...

MPO Live card

KJ
Calvin
Gibson
Dickerson

MPO Chase... Jomez

Ricky
McBeth
Gilbert
GG

MPO 3rd card... Gatekeeper

Eagle
Oakley
Presnell
Alden Harris

FPO Live card...

PP
Van Dyken
Catrina
Callie McMorran

FPO Chase... GK Pro

Hailey King
Madison Walker
Heather Young
Deann Carey

Feature cards for rd1 on Friday...

Live coverage starts at 2:30pm est

MPO Live card 2:50pm est

KJ
Calvin
Gibson
Dickerson

MPO Chase... Jomez 2:32pm est

Ricky
McBeth
Gilbert
GG

MPO 3rd card... Gatekeeper 10:30am est

Eagle
Oakley
Presnell
Alden Harris

FPO Live card... 4:30pm est

PP
Van Dyken
Catrina
Callie McMorran

FPO Chase... GK Pro 4:15pm est

Hailey King
Madison Walker
Heather Young
Deann Carey

Updated the tee times

One of my favorite tournaments and an unbelievable course both to spectate & play. Hope to get back out there next year.

Casey finished -10. Still tied for 1st atm but Eagle just did some eagle things and is at -10 with 2 to play. Hammes also at -10 with 1 to go.

Nobody else on the back right now really has a chance to get that far under par but there are a lot of top guys yet to even tee off.

Casey, what a start. . is -12 the record? , can he do it. . .

50 (-14) Gurthie 2018
51 (-13) Lizotte Wysocki 2017
52 (-12) Wysocki Conrad McMahon 2018, McBeth Ulibarri Keith 2019, Heimburg Ulibarri Heimburg McBeth 2020

Course has stayed pretty stable over the years, but no promises.

50 (-14) Gurthie 2018
51 (-13) Lizotte Wysocki 2017
52 (-12) Wysocki Conrad McMahon 2018, McBeth Ulibarri Keith 2019, Heimburg Ulibarri Heimburg McBeth 2020

Course has stayed pretty stable over the years, but no promises.

The only thing I've really noticed is that they added some OB around some of the solo trees with brush around them over the years.

MJ not dong so well. +3 thru 12. Though it is a weird course for him to make his first appearance on tour this year.