• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2022 Dynamic Discs Open Apr 28-May 1

Happy to see that Kristin will play, thought she would go home. .

Can´t help to write this, but a DD tournament and DD put Macie and Valerie on the last card out. . not Kona or Paige S ?!? ( i guess at least one of those spots in sponsors choice? )

I'm wondering that since the courses are a little longer and open, if Kona will have a better weekend? Surely she can't finish outside the top 10 at her sponsor's flagship tournament.

I'm wondering that since the courses are a little longer and open, if Kona will have a better weekend? Surely she can't finish outside the top 10 at her sponsor's flagship tournament.

I guess it will ad some pressure on Ricky and Kona. . But i dont think Paul and Paige had done super well at Ledgestone.

Extra pressure can be really hard to handle....but then i dont know, IS it a big deal for the players to win your sponsors event or is it a win like any other?

At least they completely revamped Jones Park into a new par 65 layout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBpSlQbagGA for a walkthrough.

I'm excited to see how some of the new holes play. 15 stands out to me. I'm not usually intrigued by par 3s, but I like the look of it. FH flex looks to be the best shot if you're going for the green. BH flex and a low, sweeping BH hyzer might also work, but seem risky with the pond.

Seems like McCabe listened to the lefties on the DD team and gave them a hole that plays to their strengths.

Also, DGPT has avoided severe weather so far, but Emporia is under an Enhanced (3/5) risk for Friday. Looks like it's large hail driven but all risks are possible to a degree. Evening side events are probably at greater risk than actual tournament play during daylight hours, barring (unlikely) serious damage to courses.

Practiced ECC today. For being a bomber course, it's hard AF to stay in-bounds when the wind is a steady 25 mph gusting to 35 mph. Drivers skip like crazy on the dried-out kind-of-dead close-cropped golf course grass. I might just play with mids. =D

Sooooooooo many commercials. Holy hell. Island Hole 1 looks pretty tough. Can't tell what's happening on hole 2 because it's on a tiny screen while they play 10 min of commercials.

Last edited:
I dont mind Terry Miller and i think he deserves respect for the time and energy he has contributed to this sport......but I really, really, really like the Ian/Philo combo on commentary. Bring them back asap please

Seems like just running the island on hole 1 is the best play. Those laying up are having trouble finding the island even after the layup, then they have to go to drop zone anyway. Better off playing for a 2 or a 4 it seems, as those playing for 3, are taking 5s.

Latest posts