• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: Nick Hyde

Yup. SmashBoxx is gonna be there. And I think Jomez with post-produced stuff as well. More details very soon.

Currently a 75% chance of thunderstorms all day Sunday and rain starting Saturday afternoon. This course does not drain well in many places.

Currently a 75% chance of thunderstorms all day Sunday and rain starting Saturday afternoon. This course does not drain well in many places.

I'm not sure I'd trust a weather report a week out in Texas. That said, got my fingers crossed for Smashboxx and DGPT.

I'm not sure I'd trust a weather report a week out in Texas. That said, got my fingers crossed for Smashboxx and DGPT.

Yep, weather reports get much more reliable 2/3 days out. Before that not so much.

Yep, weather reports get much more reliable 2/3 days out. Before that not so much.

All very true.

It has already dropped the chance of Saturday rain by %50, but Sunday afternoon T-storms still above 80%.

<-fingers crossed as I plan to be there Sunday

All very true.

It has already dropped the chance of Saturday rain by %50, but Sunday afternoon T-storms still above 80%.

<-fingers crossed as I plan to be there Sunday

Rockwall got hit pretty hard last night. Looks like straight line winds and not a tornado, but that can honestly be as damaging. There's some pretty badly torn up houses, but I suspect that Harry Myers fared ok. Rockwall was hit by tornados last year, so they didn't need this to come through.

Actually mapping it out, the worst damage looks about a mile north of HM.
2949f5dfc145e66dafda5eb9c6987ad3.jpg

Change of plans, taking Friday off to go instead of the final round.

May not be as awesome but will def be a lot drier than trying to see who can best stay focused during a storm and pull off a win. As far as that goes, Ricky should be the favorite if he is anywhere near the lead going into Sunday since he had several major wins last year in extremely wet conditions.

TD Matt Siri interview begins at about 14 minutes

The recent storms probably did some additional tree trimming

Jesse Dalton

Alex Ferreira

Simon Lizotte

Barry Schultz

According to the PDGA page, this is final teetime.

There isn't a supercard to be the obvious choice for 1st round filing this time. I think the 1st card of the day looks like a lot of fun: Eagle, Eric Oakley, Chandler Jones, and Kody Custard

Latest posts