• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR's Discraft Pipe Dreams

What would you like to see new from Discraft in '09?

• >1.7 driver

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • < 1.6 driver

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • mid-range

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • putter

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • models in different plastics

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • bring back an old model

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • more 150 class

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • glow discs

Votes: 29 16.6%

• Total voters
What is the flight rating for the Ringer and Stalker?
Anyone know when they will be released?

New Disc Release date!!

June 29th!!

Z Stalker : 1.1 stability extra long range fairway driver with dependable control.

D Ringer: 1.5 stability overstable putt and approach that fits nicely into the hand for smooth releases.

In the works:

Ace Race 2009 disc coming soon August 1st check www.discraft.com to see if there is an Ace Race near you.
New mega-distance driver late summer

Come see us at the KC Worlds Fly Mart Limited number of X-Forces will be available

Thanks for all your feedback
Discraft Inc
The World Leader in Disc Sports.

3663064069_8a131ef0a1.jpg

Mike,

I just wanted to say "Thank You" for working with us to make this 270 disc order happen... You are a pleasure to work with and it was obvious that you wanted to see our club succeed in our efforts to make the 36 Baskets at Lincoln Park the best Disc Golf Experience it can be...

Trotter
SDGC VP
discgolfclub.org

The Z plastic that the Stalkers were ran in, at least the blue ones, is PERFECT!!!!

Please keep making it like this, especially some Comets!!!

Oh yeah,

ESP WILDCATS
ESP XTREMES

SkaBob said:
Is it the super pretty, super dark blue, Dave?

That stuff is sooo money.

No, not that. Its like this pic (thanks scottp) just not as pearly and itd darker. Its close to the 1st run Z Avengers I had

p1040569q.jpg

dgdave said:
SkaBob said:

No, not that. Its like this pic (thanks scottp) just not as pearly and itd darker. Its close to the 1st run Z Avengers I had

p1040569q.jpg

Dave, out of curiosity, have you thrown the other colors as well?

is the stalker going to replace my leopards? hrmmmm....
i need to throw one soon

I'm about to go toss my Stalkers and I just noticed something, they look like a freakin Apache! Maybe a bit deaper and a slightly fatter nose (I don't have an apache to compare it with) I'm guessing it'll be a apache/savage mix.

dgdave said:
SkaBob said:

p1040569q.jpg

Those Blue avengers were freakin awesome and about 2 notches faster than the current ones.

A Q about the avenger

I've been rocking a Z avenger lately and love it, now i'm thinking of using it as my workhorse driver (prolly something like avenger, xxx, slower touch driver and then maybe a D driver like Force or surge as the setup). Are there really significant differences in avengers in different plastics? except for X avengers being a bit less stable, what are the differences between Z and ESP (and FLX)? I probably won't get a D avenger, except for field training (cheap to stock up on).

Cheers!

Lloyba said:
A Q about the avenger

I've been rocking a Z avenger lately and love it, now i'm thinking of using it as my workhorse driver (prolly something like avenger, xxx, slower touch driver and then maybe a D driver like Force or surge as the setup). Are there really significant differences in avengers in different plastics? except for X avengers being a bit less stable, what are the differences between Z and ESP (and FLX)? I probably won't get a D avenger, except for field training (cheap to stock up on).

Cheers!
well its hard to say, both Z and ESP avengers have a shitload of variety between runs, in general Domey = glidey and easy to throw, flat = super stable (maybe more than the XXX)

when i threw them my favorite setup was a Domey Z and 2 X's in different stages of wear

cheers for that. My z avenger is kinda in the middle between d-d-domey and being super flat, nice and stable, can get it to about 400 (i can get wraiths to around 450). So basically if i'd like to rock 2-3 avengers in my bag then either just get 2-3 of either ESP or Z (not that big of a difference) or 1 stable and slow-wearing avenger (Z or ESP) and then X avengers for wear? I'll prolly go with the first option :)

BTW, i've found my Z avenger to be really nice for tommies and thumbers. It has been longer than PD's or banshees for me, with a really nice slow turn. I've been getting it to around 300+.

Thanks for the feedback

Latest posts