• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGTR is Catching up with Dave Feldberg-podcast

I tried downloading it right before I left for work this morning and it wasn't up!! A day late and a dollar short. :) No worries, I'm listening to it right now off of the internet, lol.

I can't get the player to display on my phone. will have to listen tonight. I am really interested in hearing how is recovery is coming along and when he expects to able to compete again.

I use a podcast app called ICatcher and it makes it easy to subscribe automatically to any podcast including this one. I'm listening now to Dave in all his talkative glory.

I really found his take on winter disc golf in I guess what you would call the "northern" states (with real winters lol :D ) to be very interesting and never thought of the points he made before but actually make a lot of sense.

I wont spoil it for you but for sure don't feel so bad as I did, for not playing a single round in this white crap all season'

May even be thread worthy once this podcast settles in.

I really found his take on winter disc golf in I guess what you would call the "northern" states (with real winters lol :D ) to be very interesting and never thought of the points he made before but actually make a lot of sense.

I wont spoil it for you but for sure don't feel so bad as I did, for not playing a single round in this white crap all season'

May even be thread worthy once this podcast settles in.

I don't bye the whole negative muscle memory thing but whatever. I like playing year round, nothing dr Dave says is gonna stop that.

can someone go and transcribe the interview? I want to know what he says, but dont want to listen to it

Reading the interview will probably take 10-15 minutes (assuming you read EXTREMELY slow).

Listening means I have waste an hour with a bunch of meaningless banter between the nuggets of wisdom.

Hmmm. Which would I rather do?

Reading the interview will probably take 10-15 minutes (assuming you read EXTREMELY slow).

Listening means I have waste an hour with a bunch of meaningless banter between the nuggets of wisdom.

Have you ever heard Dave talk? He does his normal thing and gives strong opinions the entire show. I would never say he is the type of orater to go with meaningless banter with a few pearls mixed in. Dave has a lot to say about a lot and you can tell he likes the opportunity to let everyone know what he thinks.

He basically says go play disc golf. And quit screwing off at work.

Have you ever heard Dave talk? He does his normal thing and gives strong opinions the entire show. I would never say he is the type of orater to go with meaningless banter with a few pearls mixed in. Dave has a lot to say about a lot and you can tell he likes the opportunity to let everyone know what he thinks.

Sure. I've heard him talk a bunch of times. Despite acting like a baby sometimes on the course, he's quite interesting.

Would still rather read a transcription.

I enjoyed the topics discussed in this podcast and am now subscribed on iTunes, but I found the audio quality to be pretty poor, especially that of the interviewee, Dave Feldberg. I often listen to podcasts during putting practice in my basement (Disc Golf Answer Man, JRE and several tech podcasts) using my iPad mini and a bluetooth speaker. I tried to listen to this in my usual manner and Dave was so muffled/distorted that I had to switch to listening to something else while practicing and then finished it later using headphones. I think the audio levels of the two hosts could be even out a bit, also.

Note meant as a complaint, just constructive feedback. Thanks for the content!

The intreasting parts of the interview to me were, trying to gets d. Owens to play for lattitude, living with Owens and Wysocki, lowdown on duck dynasty, lowdown on reality show, opinion on smaller baskets, opinions on training, winter play, younger players looking up to him, his training giving him the edge against younger players, his body preventing him from being a great forhander, ...I'm sure I'm forgetting a few topics.

I use a podcast app called ICatcher and it makes it easy to subscribe automatically to any podcast including this one. I'm listening now to Dave in all his talkative glory.

Anyone have a good application for a Android :)non IPhone:) phone?