• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Did community disc fall off the face of the earth?

Berger

I recently ordered a disc June 13th and order status hasn't changed. It's not even packed yet. Usually I can order from them and have my disc within 3 days. I can't get Justin to email or call me back.

I think it's a small operation, maybe he's just on vacation or something. It would be nice to have someone covering to let you know, though.

Yeah in the past I've ordered a lot from them. I've even had Justin help me pick some disc out when I was describing what i was looking for. This order has just been different. Multiple emails sent and I've called twice with no response at all.

Yeah in the past I've ordered a lot from them. I've even had Justin help me pick some disc out when I was describing what i was looking for. This order has just been different. Multiple emails sent and I've called twice with no response at all.

He could've had a family emergency or a death in the family...

I hope not
I was just trying to figure out how to contact him about my order

So it turns out I had to file a complaint claim to PayPal to get my money back from community discs after I month of not receiving my product or getting any responses back from my countless calls and emails. Very bad business. Until this time I've always had good luck with Justin but I'll never order from him again. I don't know what happened

Considering it's been a month, I'd say you've been patient. Can't blame you.

So it turns out I had to file a complaint claim to PayPal to get my money back from community discs after I month of not receiving my product or getting any responses back from my countless calls and emails. Very bad business. Until this time I've always had good luck with Justin but I'll never order from him again. I don't know what happened

Thanks for keeping us updated. I haven't bought from Community in a while but they used to be good. I guess I'm not ordering from them again unless they have a good excuse.

Yeah most of my huge collection of disc are from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered at the end of last month on a weekend - package was due to arrive on July 3rd just prior to the holiday. It didn't make it. It was Fedex's fault though. Then on Thursday morning the 5th, they sent me a text saying it had arrived at 6am back on the 3rd! I called Fedex and freaked out - but they looked it up and said it was on the truck.

Then after all of that, they delivered to my neighbor's house. Thankfully they called me because my phone number was printed on the box...

Ordered again this past weekend. Due tomorrow. Maybe your order really did get lost! I hope you get it all worked out, though.

No it never left their store. It said paid waiting packing for a month no return calls or return emails. That's terrible customer service. Like I said though never had a prob until now

I always received exceptional service from them. Hopefully all is well

Up until this last order I have always had good I luck with them fast shipping the whole 9 yards. Justin even helped me pick some disc out. But this last time was very unacceptable. I still haven’t heard a word from him. I’m glad PayPal give me my money back I wound up getting something from a local disc shop with really good prices so I’ll prob order my new stuff from them from here out or trade/buy/sell on here

Post on reddit just now says the poster got an email from Justin and he is "back" and going through emails and orders. Didn't indicate where or what he was back from.

Update. Got an email from Justin. He was very apologetic. I was very understanding when he told me a little bit of why. He apologized for not doing things differently so I'll definitely give him another shot and hope everyone here will as well. He does want to do the right thing. I'll update more later

I got my order last week right before I was leaving town for the weekend. Fedex delivered to the wrong house, 2 doors down from mine. My previous DGC order was dropped at a house across the street from that one, 3 doors down. I'm at the end of a cul-de-sac, the houses all have different numbers, and they don't look alike. Never had a package issue in the 3 years I've been in this house.

Maybe Fedex doesn't like disc golf. Or, it's karma telling me I'm buying too many discs?

Anybody know anything about what's going on at Community? Been getting back into the game lately and decided to go see what all Justin had but the site says down for maintenance and has for the past few weeks. Bought off him for years before I stopped playing, hope all is well with him.