• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Dyeing

Scottderby

Hi, I'm looking to try my hand at dyeing and stenciling discs and I was wondering if anyone knew of good sources of unstamped or bottom stamped discs. I know about removing the stamp with acetone but was hoping to get some discs without a stamp. Thanks!

I know Dynamic Discs was selling some bottom stamped discs recently that were white and pretty much begging for a custom dye job. Not sure if they still have them.

Also, if you look around on the Infinite Discs website they should have a category for blank discs.

Good luck.

Marshall St. sells a lot of MVP with no stamps, and I have a bottomed stamped fusion Justice like Ray is talking about and it turned out amazing.

I know Dynamic Discs was selling some bottom stamped discs recently that were white and pretty much begging for a custom dye job. Not sure if they still have them.

Also, if you look around on the Infinite Discs website they should have a category for blank discs.

Good luck.

Thanks for the response!

Also, under the Equipment header, there is a forum specifically for Disc Dyeing.

Hi, I know there is but I was looking for a wider audience for the question as my question was specifically related to discs and not with the dyeing process. Thanks

Thread moved.

I guess if I had just posted it asking for info on stamped disc seller recommendations it could have stayed in this area? I didn't realize there was a problem with where I posted. I was looking for a wider audience specific to the discs not to dyeing. Oh well.

I guess if I had just posted it asking for info on stamped disc seller recommendations it could have stayed in this area? I didn't realize there was a problem with where I posted. I was looking for a wider audience specific to the discs not to dyeing. Oh well.
It won't really matter. People still see all new posts when they refresh the board.

Latest posts