• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Camp ft. Phil and Big Jerm

Tomphoolery

Par Member
https://discgolfcoaches.com/ola/services/disc-golf-camp-in-paradise

rs=h:%7B640%7D

Join your camp counselors Philo Brathwaite and Jeremy "Big Jerm" Koling, for this 4-day immersive disc golf camp. Fun extracurricular activities with some of your favorite disc golf stars will also be available. Paddleboard races with Big Jerm? Check. Fireside mental game Q & A with Philo? Check. This will be an experience of a LIFETIME! Price includes disc golf camp only. Lodging and travel not included.

Kinda surprised there isn't already a thread about this.

Disc golf camp... with Philo and Jerm... in the Virgin Islands in January? Man, that sounds like a dream. $800 for the camp. I would love to go, and if a tropical vacation were in the cards for me, I'd spend $200 a day for four days of intensive coaching from two pros that I love. With the amount of money I've blown chasing Phish around the country, that doesn't sound too outrageous to me. They didn't give people much notice though. If they had announced this sooner I may have budgeted for it. Maybe next year.

"Extracurricular activities" with Philo and Jerm? Sounds like they know where the weed at in VI.

Pretty neat. If I were inclined to hop on a plane and travel to a third world nation, in the midst of a COVID surge and variant spread. I am sure there are stories of Johannesburg vacationers, that are voicing remorse right now.

I guess it will go on my list of things I would like to do.

Pretty neat. If I were inclined to hop on a plane and travel to a third world nation, in the midst of a COVID surge and variant spread. I am sure there are stories of Johannesburg vacationers, that are voicing remorse right now.

I guess it will go on my list of things I would like to do.

St. John's is not some third world nation. The United States Virgin Islands are part of the United States.

However, the COVID variants and traveling are a real concern.