• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Cart Pictures and ideas

Low end cost is a good reason to make a cart. I have wanted too but now I have a Vertex angler Bag modified for disc golf with a soft stroller cup holder to have a second bottle holder, first is the dry stuff sack. I could add a set of larger training wheels to the metal frame and a handle with pole to the top that folds down. I have thought about it to save energy carrying a bag that without the discs weighs 7.5 pounds.

Somebody at work got a new push cart for Christmas so he gave me his old pull cart. It's an ancient, bare bones 2-wheeler with goofy foam wheels. I'd like to convert it for DG but I have a question about the wheels. It doesn't have a wheel to wheel axle but rather they pop out of separate blocks where you push a button and they release on their own little bearings. How much trouble would it be to convert these into say, jogging cart sized wheels?

My jogging stroller has wheels that pop in like that. Several bike trailers also do, so might be able to find something that route. I like 20" wheels if you have the option. Smoother, easier to push over ruts, and much better tire and tube selection.

I've found that the fixed wheel is easier to "single track" wheelbarrow style over tough terrain, I've had both the BOB sport utility(Fixed wheel) and the BOB revolution(Swivel wheel), the swivel wheel is easier to maneuver on flat ground, but the "tracking knob" broke after a couple dozen rounds. I've got over 200 rounds on my sport utility with very little issues.

kagxky.jpg

So what is the slotted disc holder made from or did you make that yourself?

Sorry, I can't take credit for building this gem. Just saw her on Instagram and had to share on DGCR.

Whatever that slotted disc holder is seems super handy. It could totally work for a billion different applications.

Sorry, I canÂ't take credit for building this gem. Just saw her on Instagram and had to share on DGCR.

Whatever that slotted disc holder is seems super handy. It could totally work for a billion different applications.

Yes it Could. Now what they have out are seats with the bag on them like the one I metion below but you might want to take off old wheels and put new bigger ones on for the cart that is used here. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DE4PEV...PD&pd_rd_r=E2G267DT9QNFT1PDNBS9&pd_rd_w=bFKXq

In fact a person in the reviews used the Cart for his disc golf bag, just took off the removable bag to the Cart. He did this back in Oct 2017. I think he did not modify the cart with wheels like these ones and buying the stuff to hold the wheel on at a hardware store. https://www.amazon.com/Small-Tires-...rd_wg=BasFO&psc=1&refRID=V92PBC179X29MTXFDBGE

71J-da5JwfL._CR0,283,1023,1023_UX175.jpg

Picture of his bag on cart.

Last edited:
So what is the slotted disc holder made from or did you make that yourself?

Sorry, I can't take credit for building this gem. Just saw her on Instagram and had to share on DGCR.

Its probably some kind of file divider you hang on a wall, like the one in this link...

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...07995203192295061&selectedIndex=47&ajaxhist=0

DIY cart. Milk crate, lawn mower wheels, handle from a seed spreeder. Old wall city bag. Less than 3 dollars total.

Attachments

• 20180324_112311-1-1.jpg
    20180324_112311-1-1.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 146
DIY cart. Milk crate, lawn mower wheels, handle from a seed spreeder. Old wall city bag. Less than 3 dollars total.

I have seen somebody do this with a fordable Cart they upgraded the wheels and fixed the platform to hold said wheels and then put a plastic crate on the platform permanently to fit it and have about the same setup as you, His cart later got a seat to it so he did not have to fumble with a stool seat and protect his disc from rain and stuff. Cool disc golf set up.

Last edited:

Latest posts