• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Cart Pictures and ideas

jtrod

Eagle Member
I played a round in vegas this weekend and a large number of the players there had some really cool custom carts. Please post some pictures and ideas for a disc golf pull cart.

Sorry I don't have any pics, but mine is a Bag Boy 2 wheel pull cart. I strap a small cooler on the bottom with bungie cords and a kids bicycle basket up top for discs, towel etc. Holds about 10 discs. Its not real stable going over the rough spots but works well otherwise. I've seen some converted 3 wheel baby strollers with the larger bicycle type wheels. Those look like they'd go over rougher terrain.

picture.php

^ disc golf is seriuz bizniss!

I laugh at it but am jealous at the same time....

Mixed emotions, no good.

These were all over the Kensington park course. A friend and I took a trip up there to see the Ford plant and get a round in somewhere. We were camping close to Kensington so we played there. When we made it to the park leagues were just starting. Locals said we should probably start on hole 9 to avoid all the league play, so we did. Almost everyone there had a cart set-up. Most were the three bicycle wheel baby buggy types parrothead57 is alluding to. Saw Mark Ellis too. Kinda cool experience. Nice course.

More pics please!!!

I need to snap a couple photos of my cart, I'm the only one I've seen with it. It is a old person shopping cart a bag area on the one side and a fold down chair on the other. Wheels could be bigger but it's nice enough for the $35 bucks I think it cost. I'll hopefully I'll remember to check on this later.

Golf Cart

I use a Clicgear3.0 with added chair and other accessories. I just looked it up and found it at an interesting named site. Also can be found at Dicks.

http://www.innovagolf.com/clicgear.html

How are you getting your bag to stay on the clicgear 3.0? I got one cheap and really like the folding aspect. I have got a few ideas but I want to make sure that I can still fit the cart in the back of a small car in case I ride with a friend.

jeep jogging stroller makes a fantastic cart...my buddy down here has one complete with umbrella ;)

I'll see if I can snap a picture today

jeep jogging stroller makes a fantastic cart...my buddy down here has one complete with umbrella ;)

I'll see if I can snap a picture today

you must play at tradewinds!

i saw a guy with a stroller last week (tall, shirtless) who had an umbrella.

i too have a jeep stroller.

it's absolutely perfect. there are several pouches for discs, refreshments etc.

they go for $200+ new but if you get on craigslist you'll find a deal.

i paid $60 for a lightly used one.

Mine is like the one on the far right. $12 pull cart at PIAS, drill through the frame, mount a piece of plywood with an L bracket. I put my REVO backpack on the plywood with straps going up through the pull handle and back down to the bag. I use the umbrella loops to cinch to the rods that go down to the wheels. Very sturdy, and keeps my bag up nice and high. The only thing I don't like about the GoCart is how low the discs are.

I just read the old thread about why people use carts, with all the cart hating. I originally started because of back problems that made weight on my shoulders a bad idea. Some people seem to think that there is only one kind of back problem and if you need a cart, you shouldn't be playing. I had no problem torquing my back around to throw, but put on a backpack and I was aggravating it badly. Turns out I love having a cart! Less bending over, off and on, etc. I stay so much cooler in serious heat and I like having my bag off the ground in long wet winters.

Latest posts