• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Cart Pictures and ideas

Bought this cart from PIAG Sports. Its a kids pull golf cart. I made a wooden shelf for the bag to sit on.

DSC04760.jpg

you must play at tradewinds!

i saw a guy with a stroller last week (tall, shirtless) who had an umbrella.

i too have a jeep stroller.

it's absolutely perfect. there are several pouches for discs, refreshments etc.

they go for $200+ new but if you get on craigslist you'll find a deal.

i paid $60 for a lightly used one.
my home course is Okeeheelee but I get down to tradewinds too.

It was probably my friend Dan, I think he was there for doubles

the disc basket attaches with heavy duty magnets, cooler hangs in the back...pretty sweet. has built in speakers and 1/8 audio in

Half my damn club has gotten carts. 2 have baby stroller jogging carts with these huge 13-14(?) inch wheels. They work fantastic in Austin with the limited elevation and go easily over most of the rocky areas we've got. The first and most improtant modification is a cooler mounted to the cart, because you need to stay "hydrated" in the Austin heat and humidity. (And if by hydrated you mean drunk, and by heat you mean beer drinking weather, and by humidity you mean even better beer drinking weather...)

How are you getting your bag to stay on the clicgear 3.0? I got one cheap and really like the folding aspect. I have got a few ideas but I want to make sure that I can still fit the cart in the back of a small car in case I ride with a friend.

any of the backpack style bags go right on it. I am currently using my Grip buti've also used the revolution pack. Pull the straps behind the cart and wrap it across the adjustment nut. For added support stretch one of the bungy straps around the backpack straps.

One of my friends uses his clicgear with the big bag that has a seat.

any of the backpack style bags go right on it. I am currently using my Grip buti've also used the revolution pack. Pull the straps behind the cart and wrap it across the adjustment nut. For added support stretch one of the bungy straps around the backpack straps.

One of my friends uses his clicgear with the big bag that has a seat.

So I see where the issue is. I don't have a backpack style bag.

Ahh well. I'll figure something out.

I have seen some pretty awesome cooler carts, where they take a cooler that fits the discs perfectly drill a hole in the bottom to put an axel through and have wheels on the out side. then they make a little bracket on the back the they put a stick in or a broom handle to be the handle. then ive also seen people make something on the handle to hold an umbrella so they can stand under it while pulling or sitting on the cart

Took some photos of my cart. First one the Cart folded up. Second the cart Extended. Third loaded with my Innova bag and the seat down. Forth loaded with my Grip and the seat up. Other than it would be nice to have bigger wheels I really like my cart.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^Details sir! That's something I wouldn't mind putting together. If I can purchase somewhere...WHERE?

I'd love a cart that you can ride downhill. Steering/brakes would be nice, but very unnecessary.

This is my newly created pull cart. I bought the bucket at academy and it is a cooler and seat.

Attachments

• cart1.jpg
    cart1.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 1,186
  • cart2.jpg
    cart2.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,067