• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Cart Pictures and ideas

I made an alteration to my cart already. The bag was flopping around quite a bit so i added a shelf so the bag is more secure. I was also able to attach a cup holder to the bag.

I am not sure about whether or not using the cart actually made my round easier. There were some parts of the round where I had to slow down to navigate around big rocks and roots when if I had a bag on I could have just walked with a bag on my back. I think if my cart had a built in seat that was comfortable then it would be totally worth it, but as it is now it might be more trouble then its worth. I am going to keep using it through the fall and see if its something I feel is worth it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 270
I made an alteration to my cart already. The bag was flopping around quite a bit so i added a shelf so the bag is more secure. I was also able to attach a cup holder to the bag.

I am not sure about whether or not using the cart actually made my round easier. There were some parts of the round where I had to slow down to navigate around big rocks and roots when if I had a bag on I could have just walked with a bag on my back. I think if my cart had a built in seat that was comfortable then it would be totally worth it, but as it is now it might be more trouble then its worth. I am going to keep using it through the fall and see if its something I feel is worth it.

I felt the same way about using my cart at my home course. It didn't really improve anything just for one round. And that course is a lot of up and down small hills, over creeks, etc. That being said, I play quite a few tournaments, and I can see where having the cart would help then. Just being able to carry an ice chest makes it worth while. And on flatter courses, it will be nice for multiple rounds, not having to pick and put down my bag over and over.

So, is your cart a necessity? Probably not. Is it convenient given the right setting? Absolutely. Also, instead of a built in seat, you could find a way to secure a camp stool to it. Like a pvc holster or some other easy, in and out solution.

I saw a Simian bag that was converted over to a cart over the weekend. I didn't think to take pics. It was simply a matter of cutting a couple holes in the bottom, converting the PVC to add some feet on the front, and putting an axle through the back. The handle was a cane. It may sound a bit hokey, but it was brilliant.

I saw a Simian bag that was converted over to a cart over the weekend. I didn't think to take pics. It was simply a matter of cutting a couple holes in the bottom, converting the PVC to add some feet on the front, and putting an axle through the back. The handle was a cane. It may sound a bit hokey, but it was brilliant.

Shouldn't have had to cut holes. The Simians are designed to be cart-modded like that.

So this is my cart that I just built

Attachments

• 1441917269369-1043077152.jpg
    1441917269369-1043077152.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 360
  • 1441917284542-1518242706.jpg
    1441917284542-1518242706.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 1441917299200-223904600.jpg
    1441917299200-223904600.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 261
Mines the Rodney Dangerfield of carts...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-28-10-45-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-28-10-45-10.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 279
  • Screenshot_2015-08-28-10-44-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-28-10-44-59.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 242
  • Screenshot_2015-08-28-10-45-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-28-10-45-46.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 229
Has anyone successfully mounted a Grip bag on a Sun Mountain 3 wheeled ball golf cart?

I'm curious as well. My bag boy quad cart does well with the two center poles keeping the bag stable but haven't seen a v1 in person to see how well it stabilizes a bag. I'm getting really tired of the quad cart not rolling over things well enough.

I have this same cart. Did you modify the round bottom bag support to hold the rectangular cooler securely? Also, if you have a stool the camptime stool fits perfectly in the opening in front of the drink holder. Just drop it down in the space and it rides perfect

No modification. The cooler is small enough that it fits around and with the grooves it stays in place very well. I will try the spot for the stool today. I usually just drop it behind the cooler.

2015_09_12_18_34_52.jpg

Here's something made up of hardware store parts that a local has produced for tournament use. The rain fly is from a hiking pack, but they're pretty cheap and easy to find.

Any idea of what kind of tubing and connectors all that is? That does not look like standard plumbing or conduit. I would love to get my hands on stuff like that.

It's low grade metal, probably aluminum, with plastic connectors. The metal conduit is the type that comes in section up to 10 or 15 ft long. It's really lightweight, not for industrial use. The wheels are that thick hard plastic that seems to be hollow, yet not inflatable. I currently live in Tokyo, Japan, so the materials likely came from a not American hardware store franchise called Joyful Honda, which is essentially an Ace/Home Depot/Lowes ect.

He upgraded recently from a collapsible hand dolly to this. I've been on a card with him a few times, it works quite well. The best part imo is that it involves less screwing around when it's raining than anything else I've seen. Playing in the rain and attending to your discs is always such a cluster funk.

Also, if you look real close you'll notice he's got mini hubcaps

Latest posts