• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Study

Great question! I will see if I can make the results available for everyone to see after I'm finished with the project. For anyone interested, I can also provide my finalized write-up that will incorporate this survey with my observations in the field and interviews with disc golfers. My project will be due around May 7th, so I can provide this information (and announce the winner of the raffle) shortly after that date.

Good idea. I would love to see the finished product.

Took the survey! Good luck. I'm also in graduate school trying to get some survey results and I might try to do something like this in a day or two.

Make sure to acknowledge that the study might be skewed by education, age, and gender due to the pure Internet implementation.

This is a good point. I'm hoping that this internet-based survey will reach a broader scope of people than I would be able to talk to in the courses in my area, but there is the possibility that the information will be skewed or biased. The final project will combine the data from this questionnaire along with interviews and participant observation I've had in the field, which may help.

The biggest problem with my data is that the majority of the people I've talked to or who have completed the survey are men, and I really hope to get enough information from women disc golfers as well. I encourage all the women disc golfers out there to take the survey to help gain a woman's perspective of the game! :) I also hope to interview women disc golfers in person before the end of the study.

Nice survey. Best of luck with the results.

Latest posts