• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Disc Golf video exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you really love that DG instructional video and would like to watch it again... perhaps you should make your own copy.

Show some respect for the folks creating these products. Don't encourage illegal copying. Man up and buy products you want to own.

I also have USDGC 2007 and 2008 Highlight DVDs from Disc Golf Magazine

Does anyone have the Skylands Classic, when the pros were all in town?

I have the Skylands Classic among others. I will have to go through and see what all I have but I know it includes

2 clash dvds - winthrop and renny gold

several worlds dvds

Someone mentioned why don't we start now. Here are my ideas, you guys let me know what you think.

Everyone pick one video that they have to circulate. We each start with one unique video, by unique I mean one that you have that no one else in the group has.

We can pick an order to go in, really shouldn't matter as long as we keep the same order the whole time. Once we get the order you will need to send the person above you on the list your address. The first person on the list will send the last person their address.

Then you ship your video to the next person on the list, the person behind you ships their video to you. You will always ship your video to the same person. When we are at the end of the circle you will get your original video back.

We need for everyone in this group have some positive feedback. No one wants to wait around forever on their next DVD. Nor do we want to wonder if we are ever going to recieve it at all.

I'll have to hold off for the moment...baby #2 will be here in a few days and I will have zero time to watch new vids...

PanicKJ Disc Golf Fundamentals
ToothyFish 2003 USDGC
Solomon.trenton Clash at Renny Gold
Homebrew 2004 Worlds

It looks as if only four people are ready to start right now?

Toothyfish
Panic KJ
Solomon Trenton
HOmebrew

If this is it we can start, hey at least we will get to see three new DVD's! Maybe more will start later.

Unless anyone else chimes in I say we can just start I say we just mail our dvd to the person below us on the list above and decide on a time to ship the next one, a week or two. We can PM each other for the address

Last edited:
I'd love to get in on this, but I don't have anything to trade yet. If a sloppy seconds list starts, I'd like to be on that.

I have the vibram open 08...I can probably rip it and burn a copy of it......would be alot easier if we just did that...find a place to upload it or attach the file and get on each others server and just download it....I don't think I know of anyone with a media server though...or an FTP server

It looks as if only four people are ready to start right now?

Toothyfish
Panic KJ
Solomon Trenton
HOmebrew

If this is it we can start, hey at least we will get to see three new DVD's! Maybe more will start later.

Unless anyone else chimes in I say we can just start I say we just mail our dvd to the person below us on the list above and decide on a time to ship the next one, a week or two. We can PM each other for the address

Add me to the list.
I haven't had the time lately because work has been so crazy.
Panic, just let me know by PM who to mail the DVD to.
Once I get my head out of my ***, I'll get a list of DVD's to the people in the group. Again, my apologies.

I have the vibram open 08...I can probably rip it and burn a copy of it......would be alot easier if we just did that...find a place to upload it or attach the file and get on each others server and just download it....I don't think I know of anyone with a media server though...or an FTP server

Not that I'm promoting any type of illegal activity, but for anyone that wishes to upload very large files to be available to others, this site works well:

http://megaupload.com/

Oh, and there's a free option (see The Deal)

I'd rather just mail dvds to each other- better quality, too, and we can watch it on the big screen. It's always nice to get stuff in the mail, and then we're not messing with copyright stuff.

I dont have any flicks but I will see if I can find one so I can get in.

I do have a flick called "Chained" but there are no discs in it...

PanicKJ Disc Golf Fundamentals
Toothyfish 2003 USDGC
Solomon.trenton Clash at Renny Gold
Homebrew 2004 Worlds

BillnChristy wants to join
DiscJunkie will get back to me with the name of a DVD

Okay we are almost ready to get started lets give the bottom two a little bit of time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts