• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf video game

Maybe with the new systems Microsoft and Sony are working on for motion-control of games, we will see something across all 3 platforms -- could be a couple of years out, though.

Autonomous Productions is supposed to be working on a Wii Ware game called "PDGA presents Disc Golf" that, according to http://www.autonomousproductions.com/, should be available for download in December 2009...at least that's how I understand it.

I don't think that anything like that will be available for anything other than the wii untill the PlayStations and XBoxs get some kind of motion controller going. Even Disc Golf for Tiger Woods 10 is only available for wii.

PS3 has motion control on the sixxaxis controllers. Microsoft is already working on a motion control remote for the 360 and I think Sony is actually going to make a motion control specific controller as well... It is definitely a possibility across all systems.

I played the one on Wii Sports Resort last night. Its beyond awful. The goals look more like some time warp thing. My nephew did get an ace though.

once they get a good DG game for a major console there will prob be alot of new players comming out and trying the actual game.