• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golfers Survive Plane

Pretty feeble trolling. Language, grammar and spelling are awful.

This is not how we grow the sport.

dKSWLnP.jpg

Disc golfers survive plane _____ ?

Finish your title so that it makes some sort of sense. What did they survive a plane ride?

:wall:

That is all the picture in the article said. You can keep banging your head on the wall because I didn't make a guess at it since the article was cut off.

It was on the San Francisco Disc Golf Club disc golf club page.

I believe Nikko was talking about this last year because his Arroyo Basket was all bent when he put on his clinic at golden gate park his Arroyo Basket was bent pretty bad and he said that a plane hit it on a runway of a small airport while putting on a putting clinic. I think it might be a write up of that older story. Posted because thought that it was interesting that it said SF Chronicle since that is a major paper.

On second look, Sew Fly is the one that posted it on the site so I am guessing that they made a fake article. I felt conversation has been slow on here and when I got home from work this looked fairly interesting if someone knew a story behind it. But, I am now guessing that it is just a marketing ploy.

Ahh, yet another company who's product (whatever it is) I don't want to try because they're trying too hard with their idiotic viral marketing.

the product they are trying to sell is a flying knee pad?
:confused:

Knee Pads

The purpose of the pads is to be able to take poor lies under shrubs and such and make them a more comfortable experience, with style.

I've seen them up close, and know a few in the area/region who have them.