• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Disc to replace my super flippy Lucid Emac Truth

Tursas gets my vote. I've tried lucid warrant, lucid evidence, bio truth, esp meteor, and the Tursas is my favorite turnover mid out of the box. I'm bagging a Recycled Tursas which honestly got too floppy too fast but I can still make it work, absolute bomber in a tail wind. I have a VIP Tursas that is exactly what I want, I'm just waiting to cycle in. I love truths and verdicts as well. The Tursas has a more rounded shoulder, so it feels a bit different from the truth, but the bottom is very similar. Very similar in feel to a warship.

Some mentioned bio truths, it's been my go to for over 6 months and is still straight city for a guy why can throw mids approximately 333 ft. Fantastic disc, but there's no way it'll be flippy enough.

The best very understable mid that I have ever thrown that is not a trashed version of a stable mold is the Flying Squirrel by ABC Discs. Very underrated disc in very good plastic. It always ends right, doesn't burn out unless torqued, and ends up 15 ft past where I think it will go every time.

Thanks for all the recommendations everyone! The X Buzzz is not what I wanted it to be but I do have a pretty new KC Pro Roc3 that has some turn when thrown flat and hard so I am going to try and work that in for now. If I don't like the way that is breaking in I am going to try a Warrant and Tursas. The Tursas has gotten a lot of votes so I will definitely be giving it a chance if the Roc3 doesn't do what I want.

You could pick up a new Truth or even a new Emac and wear it in artificially - something I'm quite taken with after a successful attempt at making a new FD flippy.

Other than that, I like the Tursas the best. Flattish and in TP if you want flippy right away, or alternatively my buddy just picked up a domey VIP that flies like an understable buzzz more than an actual buzzz SS does.

You could pick up a new Truth or even a new Emac and wear it in artificially - something I'm quite taken with after a successful attempt at making a new FD flippy.

Other than that, I like the Tursas the best. Flattish and in TP if you want flippy right away, or alternatively my buddy just picked up a domey VIP that flies like an understable buzzz more than an actual buzzz SS does.

artificially? where's the fun in that!

VIP Tursas will flip pretty well right out of the box, but you'll need some height for a full flight

Latest posts