• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Vid

i've watched some of your other vids with Barsby, great stuff......and it's also nice to see ladies playing well.....what is the name of the second song that is playing in this vid?

keltik said:
i've watched some of your other vids with Barsby, great stuff......and it's also nice to see ladies playing well.....what is the name of the second song that is playing in this vid?
It's Ranglin Satta

Love the vids. The first song on this one was driving me nuts cause I knew I had heard that song somewhere before. Yeah, Dylan song redone I think. Great music on all of them though.

i watched your vids again.....great stuff.....but i have to ask if the dark haired (right handed) young lady from the golf vids is the same young lady that was laying fat grooves and tearin ass on the drums in the other video you have......that was a very good jam session in that vid btw

keltik said:
i watched your vids again.....great stuff.....but i have to ask if the dark haired (right handed) young lady from the golf vids is the same young lady that was laying fat grooves and tearin ass on the drums in the other video you have......that was a very good jam session in that vid btw
Thats "little stuff" in both video's......
Just finished this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeCVgn1iLa8#movie_player
Hope you enjoy.
Mat

Cool stuff! My wife and I play together all the time, but have never played doubles as a team. Y'all would probably kick our butts though.

Is Barsby still out of Grass Valley?

I know where I need to go next time I'm in Portland.

That course looks sweet.

Latest posts