• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania DD

Time to start the email campaign to infinite and millennium to pick this mold up.

Definitely a 11 speed gap in each of their lineups, not sure if the DM anhyzer top will be reused again though. Maybe the Scorpius (old Destroyer) or Shryke top could get used in its place.

Innova,

While you are in the process of selling FDs and PDs under new nomenclature. Could you also bring back the DD?

Please and thanks!

Innova,

While you are in the process of selling FDs and PDs under new nomenclature. Could you also bring back the DD?

Please and thanks!

Have you tried a Halo Wraith?

Same wing and (I'd wager) very similar flight.

Edit: Whoops, just noticed a few posts above you said you didn't like Wraiths. Feel free to ignore or flame me.

Have you tried a Halo Wraith?

Same wing and (I'd wager) very similar flight.

Edit: Whoops, just noticed a few posts above you said you didn't like Wraiths. Feel free to ignore or flame me.

elmo.jpg

I should just buck up and give the wraith another chance...but I secretly wish the DD gets a cult following from a random pro and brought back to life.