• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania p2

Just bumping this thread to say that after extended use with the P-2 I found my putter. This thing is great D-P2's for putting and jump putts and S-P2's for driving!

How do these fly on drives compared to a kc aviar or normal nobead aviar? And what plastic do people usually throw for drives?

I just started using a S-P2 175g for driving. Its nice into a head wind it will hold straight, It holds a nice hyzer line and in calm conditions its about 250 with a gentle fade. I have thrown a KC pro before that is a little more beefy but not as much glide. S-P2 is a stable driving putter.

I'm really liking D and S P2s. Anyone know where I can pick up some P-P2s?

The p-p2 is still alive as far as I know.

Funny enough Disc Nation has some but for some reason they aren't listed on our website...Anyways when I get back to work tomorrow I'll see what I can do to finally get the P-P2s up

I think you just don't see a lot of retailers restock Discmania often. It sells well to DGCR, but the rest of the disc golf world doesn't know anything about the p2

Out of curiosity, what weights are you guys throwing. I have a 172 for normal days and a 175 if its more windy. The 175 also feels better to drive with.

Am I the only one who puts with it? I have a 175 and love it to death. Feels just right as putters go.

No you are not! I am loving mine! I put with a 170 as my main putter and 175 for headwind putts. (Both P-line) Also have a S-line for driving. Its the perfect mix of glide and stability for putting and driving, and being beadless it sits real nicely in the hand.

All of mine (D, D, P, P, and S) are 175 except for a 170 D-line that's just as stiff as P-line. Honestly, my beat softer D-line glides the most of all of them, so I don't even bother with the 170. I love it, and use the P2 for all putter shots except those crazy shots that need a Zone.

Absolutely underrated. It's good for driving and putting. Really is a do it all putter.

The only thing I can't throw with it is a hyzer-flip or a turnover, but my D-line that I use for driving is getting there.