• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft can eat it with cheese...

bacon-and-cheese-roll.jpg

omg I'm drooling

Is this guy 12?? Why a general post like that with no point? And why am I wasting my time on this thread?? Goodbye.

Oh wait!! I just saw the cheesy bacon log!!! Now I LOVE this thread. Can it be cooked on my Green Egg?? If so I've got to try it.

For you DGR regulars, did you catch what he is rockin'? Aviar and Cheetah, bitches!

Really less than the blind Innova loyalty, what I noticed is that I couldn't play a round with this bag set-up. There is no mid. There is no driver overstable enough to be sure that it won't flip. There is no good forehand/trick shot/get out of trouble disc. Just a putter and three fairly understable drivers. That would be a hard bag for me to play a round with.

Respecting the opinion, but hey, it's working for me. When I lose a heads up match I might consider switching things up. :)

As for a mid-range, I might get a roc or shark back in there. ;)

I only BUY discraft. I like their plastic and they are local. When another brand puts up courses here I will support them. I have a hard enough time slimming my bag that more brands would equal more molds

Why the emphasis on the word "buy"? Did you used to rent discs? Maybe you meant to emphasize the word "only" instead?

:cool:

So if Discraft is the best how come Climo is Innova? Does Discraft make you that much a better player?
Throwing all Discraft won't make you a better player any more than throwing all innova will make you a better player. You still have to execute the shots. Once you can execute the shots, which disc you use gets less important.

Throwing all Discraft won't make you a better player any more than throwing all innova will make you a better player. You still have to execute the shots. Once you can execute the shots, which disc you use gets less important.

So the feeling I'm getting from everyone seems that 90% of everyone here prefers Discraft. Hmmm, I never would have thought that Innova would have such an amateur reputation.....

Latest posts