• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft can eat it with cheese...

Ok guys here's some more insight. The guy I beat at Veterans Park on Wednesday had a Discraft bag. Of course I immediately thought about this thread due to the fact that his bag was all Innova discs. I ask him the million dollar question and he replies with "I love the quality and quantity tha Innova brings to the table." He said he feels too limited with Discraft.

Oh yeah, I tried that Buzzz finally. Thought it was just ok.

Well if you're happy with Innova then by all means use it. I don't think you're going to get an argument from anyone FOR using Innova. But to say they're the end-all-be-all is a bit short sighted. And I think that's what you're getting here. People that know what's going on are telling you there are viable alternatives to Innova discs. Not that you should trash them and go with something else.

You seem like you're trying to convince us to switch to Innova exclusively. Not going to happen. There's too many people that use a variety of brands and can swear by many of them.

Well if you're happy with Innova then by all means use it. I don't think you're going to get an argument from anyone FOR using Innova. But to say they're the end-all-be-all is a bit short sighted. And I think that's what you're getting here. People that know what's going on are telling you there are viable alternatives to Innova discs. Not that you should trash them and go with something else.

You seem like you're trying to convince us to switch to Innova exclusively. Not going to happen. There's too many people that use a variety of brands and can swear by many of them.

Great points. Not trying to convince anyone, but ya know, The Champ only uses Innova and it's won him a ton of titles. Not to say he can't do that with Discraft. I gave them a try. They're just ok.

;)

Ok guys here's some more insight. The guy I beat at Veterans Park on Wednesday had a Discraft bag. Of course I immediately thought about this thread due to the fact that his bag was all Innova discs. I ask him the million dollar question and he replies with "I love the quality and quantity tha Innova brings to the table." He said he feels too limited with Discraft.

Oh yeah, I tried that Buzzz finally. Thought it was just ok.

So the guy had a Discraft bag filled with Innova discs? It's funny that he mentions the quantity of Innova discs. He is probably one of the guys that buys every single 'newest, fastest, most overstablicious' discs they pump out, and has no idea what it's going to do once it leaves his hand.

I saw this and thought of this thread...

mind.jpg

interesting.

It's odd that he had a craft bag cause they're not available everywhere and unless your wanting a <$ rubber bottom or love craft I don't know why one would get it.
Just curious...what division you play?

Its the new and controversial ISMDA1 (Innova Super Master Disctacular Advanced 1) class.

Closest would be the Wasp, but I didn't care for it. Now a Roc and a Buzzz together in your bag is a great combo. The Buzzz is a nice straight disc with little to no fade at the end, but will flip with a little headwind. Another Discraft mid I couldn't do without is the Drone. It's a longer Champ Gator. For me both are a must. If you can find one in Z plastic. Grab it!

Peace!

Can't touch my Challenger or Magnet. The Challenger is the most bad ass approach disc I have ever thrown. I made a 90ft putt on Friday with that awesome Challenger.

I was there for the shot. nice shot and not like it was in the open. he had to navigate throw some trees as well. BEAUTIFUL. Not like he needed it to beat me. But don't worry about that Midnight. we are tied right now. we will see what happens next time we play. lol.

Latest posts