• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Collectables

You gotta get some of these for a real Discraft Collection:

4 CHAIN MAGNETS

puttersondisplay014.jpg

Z MAGNETS

puttersondisplay012.jpg

Now it's sticky. It felt a lot better before sitting in a box a few years.
That Challenger is a midnight Z. They were released at AmNat's the year they did the midnight Z Crush's. Most were bottom-stamped.
I've got a Z Challenger from the 2003 World Doubles. True Z, and labeled as such. The only run I've seen.

no this one isn't. i have 2 midnight challengers along with those 2 midnight crushes, but this one has no stamp, or no ghost stamping and is fully see through. and from where i got it, i definitely know this was never released. the mysterious midnight avenger ss has always slipped through my fingers!

Here's a duplicate of the disc Stokely broke the distance record with (169g white XL with rainbow foil), signed by him:
100_3954.jpg

Here's a commemorative disc of the same throw, signed and numbered, only 211 made:
100_3958-1.jpg

If anybody wants either, let me know what kind of money we're talking.

Also for sale, this 2004 Worlds unthrown Wildcat:
DSCN4904.jpg

Not to mention the midnight buzzes and the first run Ti Series.
I don't know for sure that they are collectible, but I think they will be.

Buzzz's are some of my favorite Discraft to collect.

Here are two Wasp tooled Buzzz's and a Cryztal Z with a ghost stamp:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I really like that Ulshafer Buzzz.
There was nothing better than playing with his sons at the Canyon. They came to the sport after their dad's passing. Partly because of the support shown by our community.
Every once in a while we do something right.

That was my 1st Buzzz, and in my bag for years. I like to think that overall we (disc golfers) do more good than bad.

This is my best Wildcat. Its hard to see, but it can only be described as smokey/pearly/grippy nice!

picture.php

How do you tell 1st run? I've got old Z's, X's and a stack of Photon UV's with tourney stamps. I never saw one with no imprinting. Maybe the A3 stamped ones that said, "throw for enjoment only"?

How do you tell 1st run? I've got old Z's, X's and a stack of Photon UV's with tourney stamps. I never saw one with no imprinting. Maybe the A3 stamped ones that said, "throw for enjoment only"?

This first run Wildcats were the opaque z plastic. Had a sweet orange one that was my favorite disc at that time.

31722_lg.jpg

These from 2001 may be the only (?) true 1st runs, I haven't seen any of the 2002's with 1st run on them.

i believe i have a fr x-wildcat but its not new .. its has the lil D stamp in the circle in the center.. i have two .. grey with sparkles.. at least they were sold to me as FR's lol

Latest posts