• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discraft LE Z Buzzz GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would get a couple of them if you would do combined shipping cause doesnt take 12 bucks to ship 2 discs in an envelope. otherwise just 1 would work

Id be in for 2-4...all depending at the time of how much $ i have and what colors are available. If im behind everyone else and all u have is that red cryztal color Id be out but if clear and yellow Id be all over them. so the long and short

2 or 4 for sugarnot lol

Not be custom stamped.

I have no control over the colors they are producing but it will be 4 colors at least I am sure.

Shipping is $4 for the first and $2 for each additional.

Holy sh*t! If you guys dont like the price dont buy them! LOL I have never seen so much whining about shipping (well there is discgolfscene but I digress).

I'd like 1-2 if I could pick it up at Goldenrod in Davison (assuming this is the same Black Ace DG Club near Flint, right?)

Holy sh*t! If you guys dont like the price dont buy them! LOL I have never seen so much whining about shipping (well there is discgolfscene but I digress).

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sorry I missed the MDGO meeting, Glo would have been rad but I think the idea was to make them a wall hanger and not throwers. Either way I can't wait till feb.

Donny yes local MI pick up is available.

Eh, my price was a bit high. I was not offended. It was just a guesstimate at first. However it is going to be $6 for 2 discs. If you are going to complain about $0.85 I will jus remove you from my list. I don't really care. It is not a negotiation and I will just order less discs. Not a big deal to me...

Last edited:
I found our my notes were incorrect

This is a CryZtal Buzzz GT. If anyone who got on my wait list has a problem with that and I can remove you...
I'll take at least 2 of those. :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts