• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft NUKE?????

Hi5 to the BigD

Im proper excited about this one. I mean the NUKE thats a bad ass name..

No seriously, I think Discraft have been doing a sterling job with their new discs this year.

No to bitch but whilst innova are re-releasing old moulds under new names in crappy plastic, or just selling sub par plastic (r-pro + dart which is just a goblin) Discraft went back to basics and improved their base plastic, and their range of disc for humans, (fairway drivers + putters). The Focus and the Stalker are clearly well considered discs and prehapse slightly from left field.

Anyway I really hope that the Nuke is a well considered and developed driver, It has the same stats as a boss, but a slightly blunter nose, suggesting that it will be more resiliant in base plastic and more workable/predictable as a driver.

But thats more what i want it to be! And maybe even in FLX!! ooo that sounds tasty.

J time is making me all excited about this disc and made me think, does Innova just try and produce discs whilst Discraft tries to release fewer discs but ones that will actually be good and what people want?

J time is making me all excited about this disc and made me think, does Innova just try and produce discs whilst Discraft tries to release fewer discs but ones that will actually be good and what people want?

There is a reason the only Innova in my bag is a Teebird :)

Quality over quantity.

It's not b/c Discraft is so "focused on quality". If they had the ability they would have released an equivalent to the Boss by now. Discraft experimented with a Groove style disc that was to be called the Wave but nothing ever happened with that. Innova struggled for quite some time with getting consistent runs of the Boss because of the flight plate/rim dimensions so it's not surprising that Discraft had a hard time designing a marketable disc too.

Innova is a fantastic company, no denieing that, i prefer discraft over innova, and i am not here to bash innova, both companies provide what players want/need. We should try and keep this for on topic instead of an innova bashing thread fella. I will never throw another Boss, but i will always grab my champ rhyno when i need to be sure i can sink that 60' put.

Discraft is a fantastic company, no denieing that, and i prefer discraft over innova, and i am not here to bash innova, both companies provide what players want/need. We should try and keep this thread on topic instead of an innova bashing thread fellas. I will never throw another Boss, but i will always grab my champ rhyno when i need to be sure i can sink that 60' put. My TL is my get outta trouble control driver, and i personaly think the Stalker is nothing more than a sharp rimmed mid range, certainly nothin special. But this new driver will probably make its way into my bag. I love my force's and i hope this new driver will live up to expectations.
Sorry, i took to long to edit my first post...........

I'm pretty new to discraft but I am being converted. I absolutely love my destroyer though. What is close to that in discraft?

I'm pretty new to discraft but I am being converted. I absolutely love my destroyer though. What is close to that in discraft?

The Force and the Crush are most like a Destroyer I would have to say.

I would say if you love a disc, stay with that; if it comes down to picking out a new disc and both companies have one that is equally as good for the job you are looking to do, use it as a coin flip if you favor one over the other.

In total, I have more Innova, but with my reduced smaller bag that I have been working out, I will be carrying 6 of each and I prefer Discraft.