• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Just got it in...
FLX Avenger-165
ESP Nuke-172
FLX Surge-166
FLX Predator-168
Crystal Z Stalker-173
2x Z Stalker-173
Z Xpress Tye-dyed-163
Crystal Z Buzz-173
Z Buzz-178

i have a new clear crystal buzzz (not misprint) that i will trade for 2 misprint esp zones or 2 misprint esp/z nukes or 2 z comets if someone is interested. pm me

attachment.php

177 Elite Z Buzzz
175 CryZtal Buzzz
172 ESP Nuke
172 Elite Z Force
176 Elite Z Stalker

attachment.php

168 ESP FLX Surge SS
167 ESP FLX Surge
167 Elite Z Surge SS
169 ESP FLX Predator
173 Elite Z Flash

QUESTION: What is wrong with the three FLX discs? I have looked closely and see no missing portions or double stamps. They also appear to be equidistant from the edge. Is there supposed to be a center stamp? Or what? The others all have holes or are double stamped.

Also... this batch pushed me over fifty discs.

Attachments

• IMG_1546.JPG
    IMG_1546.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_1548.JPG
    IMG_1548.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Those discs are more than likely intended for tourney stamps and just never happened. They seem to include these discs to fill out the rest of the order. I had 20-30 of those at one point. On a side note, talk to me if you have any interest in unloading that CryZtal Buzzz or the FLX Surge. Oh, and nice delivery, BTW :thmbup:

Good hauls recently. If anyone finds a Lehigh Valley Sportsfest misprint disc in their batch, I'm very interested! Also eyeing up any of this Camp Interlaken Cryztals. I didn't get one in mine :( I was hoping for one in the CryZtal Stalker variety.

funny though, my crystal stalker was from camp interlaken

Yeah, I took that stamp off. Left the standard stamp on the back, obviously. I just thought the Interlaken stamp was weird looking.

After a few throws each, I think I'm happy with everything or know people locally who will be. No trades from this batch.

Ordered on Tuesday October 19th, recieved today 2 Pro-D/Elite-X packs:

150 Class (for my n00bie friends)
2 - Pro-D XL
1 - Elite-X Surge
2 - Unknown (wide rim driver w/ Colorado State 2010 DG Championships, white)

Putters
1 - 173-4g light blue Next Adventure Amateur Champtionships 2010
1 - 175-6g Red with "Big Jerm" custom stamp

Mids
1 - 170-2g Elite-X Comet :thmbup:
1 - 175-6g Elite-X Comet
1 - 164-6g unknown yellow MANsGE DISC stamp
1 - 173-4g Buzzz
1 - 170-2g unknown light blue "FHS turkey bowl 1972"

Drivers
1 - 173-4g Elite-X XL :thmbup:
2 - 164-6g Elite-X XL
1 - 167-9g Elite-X Xpress :\
1 - 170-2g Elite-X Xpress
2 - 173-4g Elite-X Avengers :\
1 - 167-9g Pro-D Crush :\

The whole point of this was to educate myself with a bunch of Discraft plastic. I'm playing 10 new courses in the next 3 days off, so I will learn the hard way!

Mids
1 - 170-2g Elite-X Comet :thmbup:
1 - 175-6g Elite-X Comet
1 - 164-6g unknown yellow MANsGE DISC stamp BUZZZ
1 - 173-4g Buzzz
1 - 170-2g unknown light blue "FHS turkey bowl 1972" BUZZZ

I wasn't sure before, but the above unknowns are definitely buzzzs.

Now I know why Frank rants and raves about the Comet. They are fantastic discs. I can't wait to drive enough OAT out of my form to get these little beauties out 250'+.

I'm guessing that the putters I got are challengers, and I have to find out. I sank wicked long putts (for me) repeatedly these last few days. Today alone, I sank three 60' putts. - - - - I never do that!!

. . . And I love Elite-X plastic.

Shipment is in!

Thanks to this thread for letting me know about this misprint deal. Here's what I got:

Buzzz - 175g - crystal (Interlaken stamp - will remove)
Buzzz - 176g - Z
Nuke - 171g - ESP
Surge - 167g - ESP FLX
Predator - 169g - ESP FLX
Avenger - 164g - ESP FLX
Surge SS - 165g - Z
Flash - 174g - Z
Stalker - 176g - Z
Xpress - 169g - Z

I haven't thrown much Discraft up to this point so I'm hoping that this is a good mix to get me started.

Let me know how the stamp removal works...I was thinking about taking mine off too...

Just use acetone and cotton swabs (not paper towels) and the stamp will disappear.

Based on all the awesome shipments that people are getting, I'm thinking about buying another set or two, even though I said I wouldn't.

Just use acetone and cotton swabs (not paper towels) and the stamp will disappear.

Based on all the awesome shipments that people are getting, I'm thinking about buying another set or two, even though I said I wouldn't.

I SOOOO need to stop buying discs...I say as I look for a River and a Fuse...

I bought me some acetone and the ink came right off. . . . however there is still an imprint from the stamp. It is entirely clear, but you can still see where the old stamp left a slight indentation. Is this normal?

Regardless I tried it out today for the first time and I can't believe I've gone this long without a buzzz in my bag.

Latest posts