• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Looks like a pretty standard order to me, albeit pretty vanilla. Any time you get CryZtal in an order, you're in good shape. Given the upcoming cold weather, all that FLX plastic will come in handy too.

Yeah, definitely a lot of drivers. I did want to try a Surge, so at least I have four of them now.

177g ESP buzz
173g ESP zone
176g Z Stalker
176g Z Stalker
174g Fly Dye Z Flick
174g CryZtal XS
169g FLX Surge SS
165g FLX Surge
174g ESP Nuke
176g unidentified mid range

pretty good haul, i like heavy discs so im very satisfied. between me and the guy im splitting it with, nearly all of these will make it into the bag! :thmbup:

177g ESP buzz
173g ESP zone
176g Z Stalker
176g Z Stalker
174g Fly Dye Z Flick
174g CryZtal XS
169g FLX Surge SS
165g FLX Surge
174g ESP Nuke
176g unidentified mid range

pretty good haul, i like heavy discs so im very satisfied. between me and the guy im splitting it with, nearly all of these will make it into the bag! :thmbup:

Check out that Cryztal disc...I've never heard of that plastic in the XS mold. So, I'm curious :)

It was clear and in Z so I just assumed it was cryZtal.... newb :doh:

Attachments

• 2010-11-24_00-13-11_717.jpg
    2010-11-24_00-13-11_717.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 100
Close my friend, but no cigar. That's just clear Z. Even so, that should take a dye pretty well and I believe that Z XSs are sought after, so you still did pretty well.

I got that same clear XS in my pack. Mine was single stamped. I also got a clear double stamped Cryztal Buzzz. That thing is sweeeeet.

Ok. after a few hours looking at all 2050 posts, i have decided that i'm gonna order this misprint deal. it seems really sweet. i haven't thrown any Discraft because" all they sell here is innova" so i'm looking forward to trying some Discraft in better plastic.(my discs are listed in my profile). I just won 100 bucks in my yearly Fantasy Nascar pool. I hope i get a couple of Buzzzs and some drivers that i can throw. I woudn't mind getting a putter either to experiment with. and i can always trade what i don't want/like with someone right? Is there a discraft misprint trade thread?

I think it'd be fun to buy one of these for me to have a bunch of stuff just to dye...

thats half the reason I just ordered a pack as a b-day gift to myself =D
sounds like theres a good chance to get some discs without the "misprint" stamp, just leftover blank runs for custom stamps

... I hope i get a couple of Buzzzs and some drivers that i can throw. I woudn't mind getting a putter either to experiment with. and i can always trade what i don't want/like with someone right? Is there a discraft misprint trade thread?

Next to pulling new discs outta the bushes, this is by far the best way to experiment with discraft molds. Sounds like you're keeping your discs at a slower speed for the time being (good for you!), so hopefully you'll pick up an XL or XS, and probably a Stalker, along with the guaranteed Surge. Unless you get a cryztal challenger, you probably won't get any putters in the z/esp pack.
A lot of people trade them right in this thread (please post your pack in here too so everyone can oogle), but just start up a thread in the marketplace and you can unload any you don't want pretty quick.

Yeah i was oogling a few packs on here in this thread.(wait that sounds wrong). Anyway i hope i get one of those ace race discs with the pocket aces on it. i play poker and that would be sweet for me.
i was wondering what discs in Discraft would be good for a beginner. you say an XL. a Stalker, and a Surge? All my discs are innova Dx and i plan on playing some this winter. Dx i'm told is not too favorable in the cold.

I would compare your bag to Joe's Universal Flight Chart. There you can find that Viking is pretty much the same as an XS, Eagles are close to XLs, Leopard is right next to Xpress.
Doesn't mean the mold is going to be the same, and often times they're quite different, but you'll find some great options that you may love.
Pretty much anything besides a Nuke, Force, Crush, and Pulse you'll be able to put to good use right now.

I would compare your bag to Joe's Universal Flight Chart. There you can find that Viking is pretty much the same as an XS, Eagles are close to XLs, Leopard is right next to Xpress.
Doesn't mean the mold is going to be the same, and often times they're quite different, but you'll find some great options that you may love.
Pretty much anything besides a Nuke, Force, Crush, and Pulse you'll be able to put to good use right now.
What about the Surge or the Surge SS?

I got my order confirmation Saturday. I sent them the following reply:

Thanks for confirming my order. I am new to the sport of Disc golf and this is my first time trying Discraft Discs. I hope i receive a good variety of discs and plastics. I'm looking forward to trying the Buzzz. I've heard so many good things about that disc.This deal is a great way for a beginner to try out the Discraft line.Special thanks to Disc Golf Course Review & Bill and Christy for the information.
Thanks Discraft!

I got my shipping confirmation today @ 4:30pm. Scheduled delivery Wednesday,Dec 1st.Wow that's pretty quick. Maybe they have plenty of misprints.