• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I'd agree with most of the above. Keep the Doss Surge and another one. Whether or not you like Forces and Nukes will depend on how quickly you develop a forehand shot and appreciate the need for stability. Your weight range is pretty tight in that pack, with 9/10 above 170 it looks like. Should be pretty easy to sell some of it, but I'd for sure hold onto the Surges, Stalker, Buzzzes, and probably the Avenger SS.

I ordered mine last night anyone know the average turnaround these days?

Usually pretty quickly. Being a Sunday, it a) may not get processed today and b) definitely will not ship today. Postal Service likes its Sundays :) But otherwise, I'd be willing to bet you'd have it by Friday.

I was thinking about trading a couple Surges and the Nuke, along with some of the DX discs that i can replace now (see my bag under profile). Which reminds me, i need to post my new discs to my profile!

Well, you might call it forward thinking, but I could probably take that Doss Surge off your hands if I have something you're looking for :)

you have mad skillz if the surge is your meathook.

i've never heard of someone referring to a surge as a meathook. a XXX for sure, but not a surge.

but then again, i prob have more OAT than quaker

actually the opposite. the disc is speed stable for him. it has more stability since he can't get it up to speed.

173 z stalker yellow
174 esp zone white
174 esp nuke black falls disc golf club stamp orange
178 esp buzzz big sky community corp stamp white
174 z crush yellow
175 z glide pink
173 z surge ss pink
169 flx surge ss pink
165 flx surge orange
167 z tye dye surge

pretty good haul, willing to listen to offers for the surges, except the tye dye

this is the best haul i've seen so far

Goodnight! That looks fantastic. A FLX Buzzz and in pink! Ha. My buddy and I just ordered today. Gonna wait 'til it comes in and then flip a coin and just draft the suckers. Having that great of a haul would be really cool. What do you guys think, a week to arrive?

I've got some of mine up for trade, because I just did not like the numbers I saw on them at DGC. A Force, a Nuke, a Surge and a Predator. And yeah, this is kind of a shameless plug.

I've got some of mine up for trade, because I just did not like the numbers I saw on them at DGC. A Force, a Nuke, a Surge and a Predator. And yeah, this is kind of a shameless plug.

My new shipment was great. I received two crushes? I've never really thrown them and would be happy to trade them. Especially for force or nuke!

That's a nice haul. those first five would be very good for this noob.

I'll be putting most of them up for sale or trade shortly. The Buzzz I'll probably keep because I can use backups, unless someone just loves the Supercolor stamp and wants to trade. I'm torn on the Comet... I keep some around to throw for field practice, and it's a really good looking disc, but I HATE looking for tie-dye discs.

The Zone and the Comet definitely have some storage wear... the Comet's dome has flattened out some, so has the Buzzz's, and the Zone isn't flat, it's bowed in a little.

Ive gotten 3 packs this year and there have been a lot of surges in all of them :thmbdown:

Ah, Christmas...

Got a Pro-D/Elite-X pack from my better half:

Elite-X Predator 164g
Pro-D Cyclone 170g
Pro-D XL 170g
Pro-D Surge 173g
Elite-X XL 164g
Pro-D(?) Double-stamped Basket monster looking thing Buzzz 167g
ESP Buzzz 175g
Elite-X Comet 164g
Elite-X Ring 'o Skulls Soft Focus 173g
(?) UltiVillage.com 170g

All weights first listed on the sticker, no scale handy.

I know I've seen the UltiVillage one here before, but can't remember what it was ID'd as back then, and I can't find any indication of what it is on the disc. Ah well, time to go through old posts....

Most of these I can immediately use, so I'm thrilled. Yay, Christmas! :thmbup:

Attachments

• IMG00005-20101225-1154.jpg
    IMG00005-20101225-1154.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 93