• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

After having it in my hands, I don't think I want to part with my pink buzzz lol.

I do actually wish I got 1 or 2 less buzzz and got a couple avenger ss instead, but the rest is amazing.... Like they read my mind

Legit haul, dude. Everyone got great discs here. I <3 Buzzzes, and have the pink one that BCR was talking about. KFrad offered me some niceee $ for it, but--like you--I just couldn't let go of it! PM him if you change your mind, man. My bet it he'll make it worth your time.

Just ordered esp/z pack. Hoping to fill out my bag and start a new bag for my wife. Looking forward to a handful of decent discraft as my bag is all Innova right now. I will post what I get.

holy ****! my order arrived ystrday at my girlfriends house ... thing is I was supposed to see her tonight but fell thru so wont get my discs until possibly Tues! I prob wont play anytime before then but just knowing I have 10 disc to check out ... suspense is killing me

welcome to the site!

And good luck on your haul! :thmbup:

Thanks Phil. I have my fingers crossed for a Buzzz, Nuke and Avenger SS but I will probably be stoked with anything. Some of the discs maybe too much for me but I guess I can always trade down.

My In-Laws got me 20 discs but were charged $50 for shipping instead of the usual $21 I've encountered twice before.
I emailed Erich about this asking for an explanation and hope to hear from him Monday.

Anybody ever heard of getting charged $50 shipping for 20 discs?
This really doesn't make it 'worth it' anymore if this is true.

With all these Zones popping up, I guess that means they're not going OOP like the rumors have been saying. Best news I've heard this year.

Re: $50 shipping fee

Do you live outside of the U.S.? Did they ship other than the standard UPS? I live an hour and a half away and was charged under $14 shipping for two sets last time.

Discraft HQ should be able to correct the problem. They have had great customer service every time I've ordered from them.

Hope all goes well.

donnyv

well, it depends on what shipping method they chose. I chose 3 day and it was $15 for 10 discs.

Did they have it sent overnight or next day delivery?

I dunno, but I have a weird feeling that that's why. Thing is, I'm in England but with a Military "APO", it's an American address so you can send stuff over here to our guys and gals serving our Country as the same cost as to NY.
Anyways so trying to get it here 'overnight' or 2 day is nearly impossible. Even though I'm 5 hours ahead of the East Coast I tried two day once and it didn't work. Got my $28 back but the package didn't arrive in time.

Picked up 10 from the factory today:
Flash ESP 171 Dayglo Orange
Flash Z 170 Hot Pink
Flash Z 173 Yellow
Nuke ESP 174 White
Nuke Z 170-172 Yellow (Waterloo '10 Classic Stamp)
Avenger ESP 172 White
Force ESP 172 Pale Orange
Surge Z 165 Blue
Cyclone ESP 171 Light Blue
Buzz Z 167-179 Green

Most of them are bigger than my arm, but I'm splitting this pack with a bigger armed buddy. Hopefully he'll let me get the Cyclone and Buzz, then I'll be satisfied no matter how else the split goes.

Yeah, they were already boxed up waiting for me. There's no pick and choose, unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be rockin' some spiffy FLX challengers and crystal buzzzes

Only 3 days to get to my house....totally rad!

Nuke Z 172 Neon Green (Purple stamp - first run)
Nuke Esp 169 Orange
Force Esp 174 Orange
Buzzz Z 167-169 Neon Green
Cyclone Esp 173 Yellow
Avenger Esp 172 White
Surge Z 166 Blue
Flick Z 173 Orange (hucktoberfest Stamp)
Flash Z 170 Neon Green
Flash Esp 173 Pink

if you dont want that Buzzz I would be willing to trade for it

First Buzzz and I can't wait to throw it. Feels like my Skeeter in hand.
The Flick and and Force however are too much disc for my wife and I. I would like to disc down on them for maybe Buzzz or Comet.

I dunno, but I have a weird feeling that that's why. Thing is, I'm in England but with a Military "APO", it's an American address so you can send stuff over here to our guys and gals serving our Country as the same cost as to NY.
Anyways so trying to get it here 'overnight' or 2 day is nearly impossible. Even though I'm 5 hours ahead of the East Coast I tried two day once and it didn't work. Got my $28 back but the package didn't arrive in time.

It's all good.
I emailed Erich and he couldn't figure out what happened so he credited my In Laws CC.
Got back to me fast too, like Monday morning his time.

Gotta love this deal AND Erich's customer service!!!

finally got my package that has been sitting at my girlfriends for 5 days...

Crystal Z Buzzz- No Weight listed
Crystal Z Comet - 178g
Elite Z Predator - 174g
Elite Z Stalker -175g
Elite Z Surge - 173g

ESP Buzzz - 167g
ESP Avenger -166g
ESP Nuke - 174g
ESP Pulse - 170
ESP Surge - 174g

Latest posts